Xenon on Ebay. Doubts?

MarkSport

A3 2.0TDI 170bhp PhantomBlack
Reaction score
Website
www.audisportfans.com
Hi guys,

I have won this auction, i have bid very fast because they are ending and the price is awesome.

But i have some doubts on translate the description.
They are in good conditions? They seems to have some adptation, but why?

What do you think? Should i pay ?
:uhm:
Ebay Item number: 280357829738

if you have already won them shouldnt you pay the price you won them for ##

as for the translation use a language translater to properly see what he's saying hevnt you got a link to them

Yes, i have already translate it. But some doubts still remain.

I know that won and do not pay isnt honest but, i have few minutes to bid, cant translate properly.

without seeing them or the guys feedback how can i possibly comment ,its your call my friend ,,,..

ive just had a look and translated wtf is he saying its like another part is needed although im not sure his feedback is 100 but only 42 so i just dont know if i knew they were good maybe

just win em email him if he talks crap about need this and that **** him off saying you couldnt understand the giberish

Ive just tried to tranlate the listing using babelfish.I dont understand a word.WTF is a 'lechtmittel'???.I would find someone that speaks german!!

I'm not German, but I can read it a little.

He says :

Hello,

For sale I have a set of left and right headlights for an Audi a3 8p.
These are without light bulbs and control module (just housing I think)
The left one is complete and has only traces of normal use, the right one has the right mounting point broken off. Then something about the damage
It is better then buying an other right headlight unit, because they cost a fortune.
Mail for questions.

These headlights are not bi xenon, but the normal xenons with seperate halogen high beam.