Quick play with photoshop

smudge_don

Reaction score
Always loved matte black cars, and got a picture sent to me recently of a black A3.

So i had a fiddle with photoshop, change the grille to what i want, my wheels, little lower, tinted headlights.

What do we reckon?

MassiveRimsonA33-1.jpg

I think it's abolutely stunning! Would be an ultra-mean stealth look!

Think it looks good. Matt black you cant really go wrong! I say it needs the four rings on the front mind :) I wouldnt like that driving up behide me! I wanted to get my car wrapped Matt Black but have to wait till i get another job! Thinking about going for it mate?

Thanks

Ashley

Think it looks good. Matt black you cant really go wrong! I say it needs the four rings on the front mind :) I wouldnt like that driving up behide me! I wanted to get my car wrapped Matt Black but have to wait till i get another job! Thinking about going for it mate?

Thanks

Ashley

Ashley,

Yeah im defo gonna go for it, just depends when!

I think ill get it sprayed rather than wrapped to be honest, know a few people that own professional bodyshops :)

I want to scare people coming up behind them on the motorway :nyah:

The rings i might do, im still undecided tbh

Jordan

Absolutely lurv the grill,shame we have to ruin 'em with plates over here!

I havent got a plate on my Corsa, only even been told off once when i was leaving a car park.

To be honest, id be prepared to take a slap on the wrist and a £30 fine to keep that look :p

Absolutely lurv the grill,shame we have to ruin 'em with plates over here!

I agree with you there, the plates would ruin the look!

Ashley,

Yeah im defo gonna go for it, just depends when!

I think ill get it sprayed rather than wrapped to be honest, know a few people that own professional bodyshops :)

I want to scare people coming up behind them on the motorway :nyah:

The rings i might do, im still undecided tbh

Jordan

What colour the car now mate? Ahh well thats good lol hopefully you get some discount ha! Lol pretty sure you do want to scare people coming up behind them on the motorway! They will either pull out of the way or try and get way from you ha!:cool:

You can always put the rings on if you wanted to or take them off. Any idea where the grill from mate? I do love the finish on the car. How much will getting it sprayed cost? I know to get it wrapped was about £780 when i last checked.

Ashley

Looks awsome sd....very 'dark' :yes:

put the number plate in your window lol i know some people that have and havent had a pull

as for the audi rings defo in matt black like the car this would finish it off.....
id do the grill and the wheels in satin black and the car and the audi rings matt black as gloss would be to much but this would look good

What colour the car now mate? Ahh well thats good lol hopefully you get some discount ha! Lol pretty sure you do want to scare people coming up behind them on the motorway! They will either pull out of the way or try and get way from you ha!:cool:

You can always put the rings on if you wanted to or take them off. Any idea where the grill from mate? I do love the finish on the car. How much will getting it sprayed cost? I know to get it wrapped was about £780 when i last checked.

Ashley

Car is Saphire Black atm i think it's called, so not a complete colour change which makes it a lot easier.

I considered wrapping, but for a whole car i can see it being too expensive and things going wrong. I can usually get a full outside respray done for near enough £1000, door shuts and everything for about £1300 or so. So not too bad, i think it's worth it for that look :)

The grille will be custom, just get an S3 grille (front bumper is going to be an S3 one, love the fins on them) cut out the slats and stick some hefty mesh in the middle.

put the number plate in your window lol i know some people that have and havent had a pull

as for the audi rings defo in matt black like the car this would finish it off.....
id do the grill and the wheels in satin black and the car and the audi rings matt black as gloss would be to much but this would look good

thats what i did on my corsa, still illegal but at least you have it with you if they do pull you over

im still experimenting with what will go satin/matte black, still not sure about the rings either

just ideas at the moment