My Ibis S3, the A3's gone but not forgotten....

mattandrew

Reaction score
Not been on here much over last few weeks as ive been away working quite a bit and still am. The A3 has now been sold to a member on the forum, glad it went to a good home with all the spec I added. Purchased an S3 from Cambridge Audi, not the most local place to me but it was the spec I was looking for.

Swapped a few things from the A3 mainly the bucket seats, BBS CK's, chrome dialed rns-e, aluminium inlays.

Loving it so far even tho I have only drove it a handful of times over the last couple of weeks with been away, my brother took it to GTI International last weekend and said it was a good turn out.

A few mods in the pipe line along with a few exterior changes, the first been a remap not decided which one to go for yet either a REVO or GIAC

Heres a few pics
P10305821024x768.jpg

P10305701024x768.jpg

P10305761024x768.jpg

P10305721024x768.jpg

that looks quality matt, well done. did you sell the black s3 wheels??

that looks quality matt, well done. did you sell the black s3 wheels??

Yeah sorry mate was going to contact you when i was back, the guy that bought the A3 decided to have them but if you pm him they will be up for sale soon as hes looking for 19's. His user name is evocos

Lovely looking motor Matt, I bet you're well pleased.

Sure am, just waiting to get home on Wednesday then i get to drive it for a week before going away again

Hi Matt
As said before car looks awesome,i give Lisa's (your old one)a good wax on saturday inc inside all doors and boot,make sure you do your new one;)
Made a offer of £1200 for some wheels and got turned DOWN,what recession hey. so still on the hunt.

Yes Luke 1987 the wheels will defo be for sale once i've sourced some 19's,and very kindly matt put 2 brand new continental 3's on them.

Hi Matt

Car looks great! My favourite photos would be the first one both cars looks very nice! And the last one the side shot! Does look the business with the alloys and face lift rear lights! Quality photos matt! Plus nice house aswell:thumbsup:
Bet your gonna miss your tdi after all the hard work you put into her!
Enjoy the car

Ashley

Sorry Nathan,i want to keep it hush hush as he may change his mind,if not i will just have to be patient,and keep looking.theres some like yours on the bay with graphite centres but there £750 with the wrong tyre size,so i think thats a bit steep when you add the tyres.

Not really Ash, cuz he'll be putting even harder work into that engine!

Sorry Nathan,i want to keep it hush hush as he may change his mind,if not i will just have to be patient,and keep looking.theres some like yours on the bay with graphite centres but there £750 with the wrong tyre size,so i think thats a bit steep when you add the tyres.

Yeah my friend is after those for his Passat, I'm happy with my £375 :)

Not really Ash, cuz he'll be putting even harder work into that engine!

Yeah i suppose your right there nate. evocos must be pleased with the car with all the mods thats be done to it.

Yeah my friend is after those for his Passat, I'm happy with my £375 :)

I'd be happy aswell if i got those alloys for that! :)

Well brake down of cost Ashley:

£375 Rims
£350 Refurb
£39 Centre Caps
£380 Tyres
£35 Tyres Fitted
£100 Spacers (Not 100% I need them yet)

And they should look like this:

BBSonTouran2.jpg

BBSonTouran.jpg

Yeah nice one Nath
you've got me,and they are the wheels who i offered 1st a grand then 1200 to,and he turned me down.
I'm not paying anymore although they are the exact colour i want ;(

Sorry for hijack Matt
but it makes me laugh everytime Nath spells my name its different.
Its been Jules (which is correct)
Julez and the best one Juelz. :salute:

Only joking Nethin lol

Well brake down of cost Ashley:

£375 Rims
£350 Refurb
£39 Centre Caps
£380 Tyres
£35 Tyres Fitted
£100 Spacers (Not 100% I need them yet)

And they should look like this:

Not a bad price for tyres £380 19" aswell! Refurb quite a bit mind? Most places i've checked its been £300 max. Spent quite a bit really. But you probably saved a lot if you went for brand new ones 19". Looking forward to seeing them on your car Nate. I'm gonna PM you a sec Nate need to see your thoughts on some thing. Oh and sorrry Matt for hijacking your thread.

Thanks

Ashley

Last edited:
Not been on here much over last few weeks as ive been away working quite a bit and still am. The A3 has now been sold to a member on the forum, glad it went to a good home with all the spec I added. Purchased an S3 from Cambridge Audi, not the most local place to me but it was the spec I was looking for.

Swapped a few things from the A3 mainly the bucket seats, BBS CK's, chrome dialed rns-e, aluminium inlays.

Loving it so far even tho I have only drove it a handful of times over the last couple of weeks with been away, my brother took it to GTI International last weekend and said it was a good turn out.

A few mods in the pipe line along with a few exterior changes, the first been a remap not decided which one to go for yet either a REVO or GIAC

Heres a few pics
P10305821024x768.jpg

Prefer your A3 mate, looks strangely better now with black wheels but silver centers, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee lmfao

Hi Matt
As said before car looks awesome,i give Lisa's (your old one)a good wax on saturday inc inside all doors and boot,make sure you do your new one;)
Made a offer of £1200 for some wheels and got turned DOWN,what recession hey. so still on the hunt.

Yes Luke 1987 the wheels will defo be for sale once i've sourced some 19's,and very kindly matt put 2 brand new continental 3's on them.

It will get done once im not working away a lot
The continentals are a thanks to Cambridge Audi

Hi Matt

Car looks great! My favourite photos would be the first one both cars looks very nice! And the last one the side shot! Does look the business with the alloys and face lift rear lights! Quality photos matt! Plus nice house aswell:thumbsup:
Enjoy the car

We will get some more pics when Jules has finished with the car. Yeah will miss the TDI but its gone to a good home

Sorry for hijack Matt

Only joking Nethin lol

My MATE Nathin or is it Nathen or Nathan or even Nate is the first to shout about the spelling of his name

are the ck's 18" or 19" and is it lowered ? looks well by the way !

Lovely car mate.... Welcome to the Ibis White club! Liking the wheels a lot too, same colour as mine....

Yeah nice one Nath
you've got me,and they are the wheels who i offered 1st a grand then 1200 to,and he turned me down.
I'm not paying anymore although they are the exact colour i want ;(

He turnt you down for £1200? The man is a FOOL then.

Sorry for hijack Matt

Only joking Nethin lol

I like calling you Juelz, as one my favourite rappers is called Juelz Santana. Jules is abit like Julian clarey :lmfao:

Yeah i thought £1200 was a good offer,you find me some nath and you can call me what you want:beerchug: