What a Knob

Pity more of these idiots aren't killed out right. Donks.

mans arm gets bitten of by alligator , my ars he runs off with some gashes in his arm punk ....

mans arm gets bitten of by alligator , my ars he runs off with some gashes in his arm punk ....

Some fair gashes I would think given how many times the alligator spins around in relation to the man! :sadlike:

Knobs the pair of them!

Last edited:
:lmfao: I never mess with anything that's got bigger and sharper teeth than me. Biting that crocodile/alligator/living handbag won't do much damage :happy:

Gashes lol you can clearly the guys arm is hanging off! that much twisitng would easily rip your arm apart.

^agreed! Those things are not to be f**ked with, not unless you're a) very fast b) tooled up and c) bonkers. Armour won't help you when they get all 'twisty', that's an arm/leg off job :eyebrows:

Pity more of these idiots aren't killed out right. Donks.
I agree. In the old days these dunces and many others like them would have died from their injuries, thus ensuring that the smartest if the species survive, otherwise known as natural selection. (Darwin stuff)
But nowadays, what do we do? We rush them off to hospital, treat them, (and in the uk, at great public expense), so that they can go back out there and in some cases go and do the same stupid sh*t again.

But to make matters worse, they are then allowed to mate thereby propargating their idiot genes among the general populace, thus ensuring that we have more inane, mentally challenged idiots diluting the gene pool!:keule:

Last edited: