Tuning the A3..

Spec

Currently just a Clio owner :(
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 1.8t A3 (Non-Quattro) and it already has an AmD Stage 1 remap. Basically, I was just going to leave it as it is as I thought I grew out of car tuning etc.. But my collegue somehow got me all into it again and now I'm interested in getting some serious power out of it.
So far all it has is a Forge DV, Pipercross Cone filter (Eugh) and as I mentioned above, the AmD Stg1 map. I'm looking to do the N249 ByPass and an exhaust system.. But from there, I have no clue what else to do?

• Are there many other things I can do to increase performance? Such as S3 Injectors etc..

• What exhaust would you recommend. It is essential that it is QUIET..

I would be EXTREMELY happy with any serious help and advice that anyone could give me. If not then.. Meh..
Thanks!!:greyrs4:

Ditch the cone filter, they draw in to much heat put the airbox back on or closed induction kit.

Getting more power, changing the turbo to a K04, 3" down pipe, uprated clutch, lightnened fly-wheel, fmic, cat change, there's many things that can be done just depends on how deep them pockets are at the end of the day

exhurst wise miltek is a good setup to go with but not really that quite

Thanks dude. K04 is a little out of my league at the moment! Was thinking maybe K03s?
Would the downpipe be louder? I need the car as quiet as possible to be fair.