RS4 Seats....

S3 HODGE

Brown passenger seat.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Will the recaro seats out of the RS4 fit into my 2003 S3 without having to mod anything else? My friend has some for sale and there very nice :) But his arent out of an RS4 but there the same (Recaro pole positions i think).

Also does anyone know were i can get a show cage to fit the S3 or do they have to be custom made?
(I dont want opinions, Just answers if you know them :))
Thanks
Adam.

They may fit but they won't flip to allow passengers in the back..

<tuffty/>

Adam, reckon you'd need one custom made as never seen one on an S3 matey

Thanks Tim and Tuffty, If i get the RS4 seats in the front i will take the back seats out and carpet it up so fliping them forward wouldnt be a worry, Thats why i was asking if a custom made cage would have to me made as theres none off the shelf. People will slate it yes but i never have people in the back and its not as if i have a family to carry around etc...May aswell do it wast i can :)

Any suggestions were to get a custom cage from?

If you are going to get a cage please get a proper one. "Show" cages are just dangerous, last thing you want if you roll is the cage buckling and sticking into the side of your or your pasengers head.

Google might be your best friend in this case.

Yea Tuffty im after a proper cage but i heard if its custom made they call it a "show cage"? Well thats what ive been putting in on Google :uhm:. Ill have another look.
Thanks.