any1 lives in manchester/lancashire that can do me a favor?

ru4shaw

Reaction score
i got the black headlining of ebay and the guy said he will post it for £50 to london but i rang him today and now he is saying he wont post and i have to collect because he cant be bothered to package it up. is any1 by any change doing a trip from manchester to london or would someone who lives near manchester/lancashire collect it and package it and ill get a courier to collect and i would pay them.
thanks

You want someone to go round a strangers house just to wrap it up?!

I'd just tell the guy he either wraps it or I'm not paying and then I'd open a dispute.

well if someone lived near him i was asking if someone would collect it wrap it up, ill get a courier and ill pay them
its because i think i got it at a good price

Don't think I've ever seen a member's name fit so well with his post!!

So let me get this straight... You want someone from london to go and wrap the headlining so u can arrange for a courier to collect it from the seller??? And you'll pay them to do this?

I live in london for a decent price!!!

No he doesn't want someone from London to do it, he wants someone who is doing a trip from Manchester to London to pick it up OR someone from Manchester to wrap it so he can get a courier to pick it up.

Ahhh... didn't read the post properly.
Last time I try to be smart with a reply!!

Good luck with finding someone. If no luck, do as staz says... Bit of a bummer if u lose out after getting it for a good price though.

How about driving to manchester yourself? I've done a similar journey from london and the round trip didn't cost anymore than about £45 in petrol (depending on what you drive of course).
How much would a courier cost??

Last edited:
I think you should just forget it

Ahhh... didn't read the post properly.
How much would a courier cost??

He needs it wrapping as well unless a courier will do that as well

I think aythree is asking as it may cost the same to get a courier as it would to drive himself. A tank of fuel max.

How much was the head lining? It surely can't be worth the hassle!

the post code starts with OL16
i suppose im just gonna have to do it my self or forget it
when i fill up bout £50 the trip computer says 380 miles and the trip is about 450 miles

i suppose im just gonna have to do it my self or forget it
when i fill up bout £50 the trip computer says 380 miles and the trip is about 450 miles

When I fill up mine says 330 miles, but I got over 410 still with a little fuel left.

It's do'able on one tank mate, or maybe just over. Depends how you drive.

I think thats a rochdale postcode?....Its onlt 2 minutes up the road from me.

If the dude needs rid of it straight away, and you cant get up here imediatly, I could possibly pick it up for you and store it in my garage.

Dont know about packaging it though as I presume it wil be fairly large and fairly flimsy, and hard to protect due to its size, so wouldnt want to be held responsible for any damage in transit!

Oldham postcode that.

I beg to differ on that one mate

definatly rochdale, served by the oldham sorting office tho:icon_thumright:

Ill tell Google maps then that their wrong

Just checked on google maps and all seems fine now, they must have fixed it already!

:think: :readit: :p