Anyone know what kit this is????????????

David280585

Reaction score
this is my 163 cab ive had for two month but unsure of what kit it is cheers
20072009028.jpg

20072009032.jpg

20072009033.jpg

ignore the rear badges the previous owner must of been confused im yet to sort these

Pass on kit but I've seen this car before somewhere as I recognise the badging, the previous owner should of had laser eye surgery if he couldnt see the offputting grill colour & then the fog area/lower grill colour, doesnt look right at all, should be one colour matt or chrome, not both, but nice car overall David, also welcome to the site.

thanks guys im looking for it slightly lower, a tuning box and some s4 mirrors,also some drl style lights but cannot get them for the b6 cabriolet (i cant find anywhere)

Car looks great David (bar badges, which you're addressing :haha:) The kit looks Votex on front, not sure about the back - I like it though :salute:

thanks marc im getting them removed but unsure what to replace them with?

The front looks like Votex, the rear actually looks standard bar the valance which looks like it's from a B7. But I'm not sure whether a B7 valance would fit so I might be wrong.

If I were you I'd debadge it completely, except for the Audi rings. Makes the back end look so much more cleaner and less fussy.