Genuine RS4 alloys

Jimmeh

Reaction score
Question - the genuine rs4 wheels, do they come as 19" standard, or, did Audi supply other sizes??

Helping a friend on EBaY, and, he wants to know if the 18's on there are genuine...

Hi Jim
I believe there 19" as standard mate. The 18" wont be genuine just really good reps. PM klauster on here he has a B7 RS4 but i'm pretty sure Audi didnt make genuine RS4 alloys in 18".

Last edited:
I thought they did an 18 or its very alike because i was going to by some

Although actual RS4 wheels are 19", they do make genuine RS4 style wheels in 18" and use them on pretty much every model in the range now. So they could well be genuine Audi wheels.

i rang audi asking for 19"s and they said they dont do them, i want some 19" for my BE in titanium.. Anyone know where to get them or exact reps?

i rang audi asking for 19"s and they said they dont do them, i want some 19" for my BE in titanium.. Anyone know where to get them or exact reps?

Best bet to try ebay but aint seen any reps of the titanium alloys for the black edition yet mate. Maybe a few more months in till they pop up. There a member on the 8L section Tom who has any A3 got his RS4 alloys done the same colour and they look the business and the same as the black edition ones, may be worth PM him to see where he got his alloys and just getting the colour changed

Last edited:
Owning an Audi is acronym city 8P1, 8P2, 8P3, BE, SB, RNSE, MFSW, FBMFSW etc!