Derren Brown Trick

Wai-Fan

Reaction score
Anyone tried it and was stuck to the sofa? I know it didn't work on me or my cousin.

Didn't work on me either or my girlfriend either.
I recorded it so might try it on my 5 year old later. :tocktock:

Didnt work for me or the wife.Maybe it was cos she was sitting on me and not a chair.However i understand that it worked on steven hawking.And still is.:faint:

oooooo nasty..lol
difficult to tell really it didnt work on me but my g/f must have seen it before she's constantly stuck to the sofa

Nope didn't work for me either. But I do believe it works for some people, just like hypnotism.

did anyone else see the picture flash up of the man tied to the chair twice ?

Nope didn't work for me either. But I do believe it works for some people, just like hypnotism.

I agree. Knowing the basics on how hypnotism works, it must have worked for some people. I didn't see the show, but I don't think I would have tried it if I did watch it. I donno... lol

I went to a hypnotism show at uni a few years back and I didn't volunteer because I didn't have the bottle to make a tit out of myself. lol I'd be quite happy laughing at other people tho! :haha:

did anyone else see the picture flash up of the man tied to the chair twice ?

Yup, before the advert and after. wasn't even subtle! but still found the content of the show fascinating. It's amazing what people will do with subliminal messages

did anyone see the how he did lottery numbers?

I agree. Knowing the basics on how hypnotism works, it must have worked for some people. I didn't see the show, but I don't think I would have tried it if I did watch it. I donno... lol

I went to a hypnotism show at uni a few years back and I didn't volunteer because I didn't have the bottle to make a tit out of myself. lol I'd be quite happy laughing at other people tho! :haha:

I went to one where my mate was really sceptical and had no interest in participating. He got dragged out and he was so susceptible he went into a kind of trance and did nothing! Just laid on the floor!

Fantastic show though. Especially when the hynotist pretended to drop kick one lad's imaginary leprechaun across the room and as he went to kick off he just said 'Sleep' just as he was about a foot from punching him!

Last edited:
I'm guessing mate that no-one ever will! best bet is to watch the next draw and see if it's shared among the 'x' amount of peeps that were there that he used!

On another note, did anyone see the David Blaine show afterwards? Very impressive to watch but apparently he uses stooges (spelt wrong) and actors to get his results?