FlashForward

Shades

Reaction score
Only saw the first one (re-run) last night and it looks interesting. What does everyone think?

Right after everyone starts to awake did anyone else notice the two orbs in the otherwise clear sky above the pier?

It's one of those you need to watch the whole series to know what's going on isn't it? Plus when you come to watch it again the second time round, you notice little things that you missed out before. Should be a good series, so hopefully, I won't miss any of it, as I'm at work when it's on, and it's usually dead. :)

Missed it!!!

WIll have to watch it on some sort of catch up thingymejig!!!

Missed it!!!

WIll have to watch it on some sort of catch up thingymejig!!!

May not be on catchups now as the first one was 7 days ago (most new shows are only available for 7 days (all BBC, ITV, C4/E4, Five) but there are other means... I've seen the second one already (in HD too :rockwoot:) which isn't on Five 'til later tonight.

Second one gets even more intriguing!!

Looks good so far. Plenty of other new series starting this week :

Bones
Lie to me
Fringe
True Blood
Generation Kill

Glad I've got Sky+ to skip all the f**king adverts!!

Cheers,

I am enjoying true blood although first season is almost over now.

Looks good so far. Plenty of other new series starting this week :

Bones
Lie to me
Fringe
True Blood
Generation Kill

Glad I've got Sky+ to skip all the f**king adverts!!

Cheers,

No adverts to skip with torrents (usually)... Although you do get the results of the local lottery during the program! LOL

"Fringe" rings a bell, I remember seeing trailers for it but they never sunk in. What's it about?

I am enjoying true blood although first season is almost over now.

Is that the vampires living with humans thing?

trueblood was cool , fastforwards looking good to , trouble is i feel like i`m turning into wayne slob , alot of good telly coming on , topgear soon .

Missed the first FF but will watch it later.

"Fringe" rings a bell, I remember seeing trailers for it but they never sunk in. What's it about?

It centres around a scientist who helps the feds out with strange happenings thats the quick explaination....I watched the first series and it was very good I thought.

Anyone know where i can get the 1st episode???

Anyone know where i can get the 1st episode???

Not knowing how you are with computers I'll take a risk and say "torrents".
I've seen the HD [720p] version and the quality is absolutely frikkin' awesome! Looks great on a 1024x600 Netbook screen but looks staggering on a 22" 1080p screen (more pixels + smaller space = better perceived quality/sharpness).

Mods: I apologise if we cannot mention the T word, or the letter P, the number 2 number and the letter P again!

Last edited:
Mods: I apologise if we cannot mention the T word, or the letter P, the number 2 number and the letter P again!

roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif