MRC Burglary - My S3 has been stolen

Ok, must be conincidence that the other customer with a silver s3 with backdraft kit is also called Gavin.

Apologies Mark.

I should think that MRC should be able to get alot of your money back if you have the receipts through public liability, as someone said this could be 1 million or 10Million, probaally 1 million as they arnt dealing with property, have they said anything about giving somesort of money back. Insurers know that at somepoint a cars going to stay in a garage other night.

Guys,

I need your help.

MRC Tuning in Banbury was broken in to on Sunday night and my S3 has been nicked. Reg Y874KAN.

Please keep an eye out for it and report it to Police if you see it. Pictures are in my Garage on this forum. 2001 Silver S3, 19" Mania wheels. Supersprint exhaust, Backdraft kit, Porsche big brakes.

As you can imagine it's my worst nightmare. On face value my car is only worth £3k - £4k but I've spent over £20k on it...and now it's gone. And likely not to get anything like that back from insurance. I'm gutted and in shock.

Further details will be released by MRC in due course.

Just keep an eye out guys...I know it's a long shot, but I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Gav
Hi Gavin

Did you ever resolve this with MRC ?