New car pics !!!

john_s3

Reaction score
hi guys,im new to the site and have just sold this below
slammedeq7.jpg

and ive just brought this
008.jpg

010.jpg

Sweet, prob one of the best things you have done. Any mods?

no mods ,just the wheels and thats it,it has an after market head unit which is just crap so im after a concert unit to put back in,it has bose,is the a paticular model concert i need ??

You want to get the Bose head unit with 6 disc changer built in not the concert if you can mate, and with the remap i'm in the same boat, not sure what to do, have a look at this mate http://www.custom-code.co.uk

to be honest i only wanted to stick with either amd map or revo as i believe these to be the most reputable companies??

RSD in Daventry Northamptonshire. Always mapped my cars, and been nothing but brilliant. My S3 is booked in their next week for a re map :)

how much is that costing and what power figures are they claiming?
also does it include rolling road start and finnish figures?
regards john

how much is that costing and what power figures are they claiming?
also does it include rolling road start and finnish figures?
regards john

RSD do not have a rolling road, but then again they never have and will never claim to give you silly big BHP figures. I believe They quote that the 210bhp APY or AMK engine will be mapped up to 250bhp from 210bhp

They have been UK agents for Oettinger for a long time now and any one in the know will realise that Oettinger are still regarded as the big players in the German tuning market. (RSD advertise on Audi-sport site look for the advert at the top)

Dont get me wrong REVO CC etc are all good companies in their own right and I am sure that many people who use them are really happy with the results. My personal favourite is RSD, as I have always used them, I 've never been disppointed and the personal service you receive is 2nd to none.

They have the very latest VAG-COM equipment and will know if your car is running correctly before the map is applied.

Really you should speak to Danny whitrow who is the owner, he is a very clever switched on chap and comes highly recommended. What he does not know about VAG group cars is not worth knowing.

He last mapped my wifes 1.8T Ibiza, it gave the car a healthy 195bhp up from 150bhp.

Phone no is 01327 706444 give him a ring you will not be disappointed.

as for price I am not 100% but he will be competitive I've no doubt. PS REVO uk is based just around the corner from his Company in Daventry and he knows them quite well :yes:

Ben:icon_thumright:

Last edited:
Nice colour looks a good example. :icon_thumright: