Fifth Gear

Trev241

Reaction score
At last Fifth Gear has stalled it is in the process of being taken off the air and not before time.
Rather worryingly Vicki Butler Henderson's husband Phil Churchward is series director for Top Gear, look out Jeremy the lovely Vicki could soon be snapping at your heel's.
Dread the thought!:sadlike:

Fifth Gear might have had its faults, but it's better than the rest of the trash on telly at the same time. I would watch it 100 times over in preference to Eastenders anyday. It was at least a programme about cars. Be a shame if it's binned IMO.

I didn't mind Fifth Gear actually, although it was a blatant rip-off of the Top gear format and wasn't anywhere near as amusing. Being a pretty keen biker I was always rather liked the supercar v bike feature where, invariably, the bike trounced said supercar!

I think it'll be a bit of shame if it goes, too.

Fifth Gear might have had its faults, but it's better than the rest of the trash on telly at the same time. I would watch it 100 times over in preference to Eastenders anyday. It was at least a programme about cars. Be a shame if it's binned IMO.

100% Concur.:salute:

Liked Jason and Tiff it was just the two clowns in the studio that irritated me.

i think its a shame. 5th gear became alot more about cars then topgear actually is now. they hae drivers that can actually drive cars properly and they have useful information in their shootouts. How many episodes of topgear have that. TG is becoming soooo cringy and rehearsed its and effort to sit and watch. My biggest gripe....the repeats on dave have now cut time by cutting out the most importance part...the lap of the fast cars!!!!

Fifth gear was always going to be doomed! I mean most cars have 6 gears now, TopGear FTW! :)

It's all about entertainment, and Fifth Gear, despite all the road tests and facts, is a bit booooring.