Had the car 2 days, and here's the results of 20% rear tints & RS4 19'' alloys

AntDub

Reaction score
As above, heres my progress after just 2 days of ownership :)!

Coillies next :p

Before :

11042_1270742691119_1306413706_30818891_5504036_n.jpg

11042_1270742731120_1306413706_30818892_3836882_n.jpg

After a couple of subtle mods, tints (20% NOT limo), smoothed bum & RS4 19'' Alloys :)

At wheel base after the wheels where just fitted !

DSC00736.jpg

After the tints (some 2 hours after alloys being fitted)

DSC00739.jpg

And the bum shot with some slight camber going on, not enough tho !! bring on the coillies :D

DSC00740.jpg

Not to every ones taste, but its pleased me :D

BTW badge is missing as its being painted, along with all the chrome and interior bits :D

nice matey, think you need to lower it know as it stands too tall over the wheels.

Mark

Needs lowering as looks too jacked up. Improvement on standard though..

Looking better, out of interest, why didn't you have the fronts done?

ANY level of tints on the front windows are now illegal

It used to be 25% was allowed i think, now it's 0

Yeah I realise that, I was just wondering why he chose not to.

ANY level of tints on the front windows are now illegal

It used to be 25% was allowed i think, now it's 0

It's still 25% for winscreens and 30% for front windows as far as I know. The issue is that most stock windows are already lightly tinted so that even just another 5% takes them over.

It's still 25% for winscreens and 30% for front windows as far as I know. The issue is that most stock windows are already lightly tinted so that even just another 5% takes them over.

The law changed a while back mate, no tint allowed at all on the front windows, and deinfately not the windscreen.

how much for the interior, is it the oem sline one?

i cba with cops pulling me (im a special constable my self) it just wouldnt look good against me having front tints, in terms of the law.. thanks for the comments.. front badge colour? dont know whether to be different and have something mad and see if it works lol

http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/3839/cat/14

If you don't have leather , its a deal its a steal it the F$£$%ing sale of the century , in fact is so good i may buy it my self ,... Oh hang on i have leather interior !

Considering that it is the whole inside of your car done !

It can be fitted quite easily and will look factory fitted as it is for your car , Matt will be happy to do it for a beer , seeing as it's his interior ! LOL ( HI MATT ! )

Seriously mate it will make your car more desirable any way if you ever sold it , or simply take it out again and sell it either way you can not lose. Probably the best mod you could do.

Last edited:
Patrick is 100% right, is not about driving round in an audi sitting on

CLOTH

:laugh:

LOL , You see Nath i was trying to say that with out completely saying it !

But yes " CLOTH " er sorry but NO!

how much for the interior, is it the oem sline one?

It is the full leather interior, i have reduced the price, PM me if your interested and we could sort a deal.

http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php/product/3839/cat/14

If you don't have leather , its a deal its a steal it the F$£$%ing sale of the century , in fact is so good i may buy it my self ,... Oh hang on i have leather interior !

Considering that it is the whole inside of your car done !

It can be fitted quite easily and will look factory fitted as it is for your car , Matt will be happy to do it for a beer , seeing as it's his interior ! LOL ( HI MATT ! )

Seriously mate it will make your car more desirable any way if you ever sold it , or simply take it out again and sell it either way you can not lose. Probably the best mod you could do.

As Pat has said im more than happy to help fit