S3 SB Black Edition???

elton121272

Reaction score
HI All,

Just in the process of finalising my deal on a new S3 Sb with options when another dealer contacted me to say that Audi have just released new prices for the S3 SB "Black Edition"?

To be honest I didn't know they did one of these - is that correct?

Does anyone know if so what the exact spec is? Or have a link?

Does it come with different coloured alloys then...?

ANyone know the new listing prices for this edition?

Thanks.

If im being honest not heard of Black Edition S3. Did the Audi Dealer say where they released the price and information? But pretty sure if any one heard of it they will pop a post

I dunno but if you opt for black optics and the FBMFW then apart from wheel colour and getting your windows tinted, your S3 will be a black edition anyway!

You get Bose on the black foc too ;)

Not heard anything about it on the S3..... would look good though

I dunno but if you opt for black optics and the FBMFW then apart from wheel colour and getting your windows tinted, your S3 will be a black edition anyway!

It's the same spec as mine. The FBMFSW is standard on the S3 SB, so the only options would be privacy glass and black optics. The rims could be purchased from the dealer separately if you really wanted them, but I prefer the OEM S3 rims.

Hi Guys,

Apparently the mailer went out to all Audi UK dealers yesterday?!?

Here is the extract from what I asked the dealer to forward.

Basically I have ordered everything on the list anyway so order the BE would save me £500...the only issue I would have to put up with is the piano black inlays as I wanted ally following coments on this forum about keeping them finger print and scratch free...but could put up with that I think!!

By the sounds of things the alloys maybe the same as current S3 models...although I'm hoping they are a bit more exclusive and in that anthracite type colour?!?

Cheers.

A3 and S3 Black Edition

For the first time the Black Edition will be available for the S3. It will also continue with the same equipment for the following engines:
  • <LI style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo2" class=MsoNormal>1.8 TFSI <LI style="mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo2" class=MsoNormal>2.0 TFSI
  • 2.0 TDI 140PS/170PS

cid:image004.gif@01CA6469.BA2DFC40

cid:image005.gif@01CA6469.BA2DFC40

cid:image006.gif@01CA6469.BA2DFC40

cid:image005.gif@01CA6469.BA2DFC40

Equipment
S line plus
Black styling package
Flat-bottom multi-function sports steering wheel
Piano Black inlays
18” 7 twin-spoke titanium finish alloy wheels
Bose premium sound system
Privacy glass
Xenon plus headlamps with LED daytime running lights
Price premium (RRP inc 17.5% VAT)
(All available models except S3)
£925
Total unsupported RRP premium
£1,635
Net customer value (all available models except S3)
£710
Price premium (RRP inc 17.5% VAT) (S3 only)
£500
Total unsupported RRP premium
£1,090
Net customer value (S3 only)
£590

cid:image004.gif@01CA6469.BA2DFC40

Got to be Ibis White for me. Really nice with the contrasting black details