MK1 TT 3.2 Alloys on A3

locost47

Reaction score
Messing around in photoshop looking at different styles of alloys and really love the TT 3.2 Alloys. Done a quick photoshop mockup and REALLY am loving these wheels on the A3. I know they wont fit due to offset and stud pattern but do you know if anyone makes replicas? or is there a similar style of wheel?
Oh I used a members car to do the mock up on, no offense intended!:ninja:
Ive added a link as I don't know how to post an image. hopefully it works!
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/picture.php?albumid=142&pictureid=700

They're a good looking wheel. There's no replicas that I'm aware of, so your best bet if you want something similar is to have a look at somewhere like www.rimstyle.com and see if they offer something similar?

picture.php

Not feeling them at all, don't like them on the 3.2 TT either!

Nope...look like they have been badly curbed before you start...

How about these bad boys...! although I may get a bit of rubbing:jump:
Hummer+Wooden+Wagon+Wheels+4LBppjTc33ql.jpg

I'd rather be driving a hummer on wood wheels too, than those V6 ones :laugh:

How about these of the V10 R8? Although im not that keen on them, I must be a nutter but I just think them V6 alloys are just so wrong but just so right on the A3..lol:laugh:
R8ALLOYS.jpg

Thats a pretty good deal, although the wheel itsself is not bad looking im not sure if they suit the pre-facelift A3. Although I like the split rim oem Audi rims I think a more chunky style suits the car better.:shrug:

Can't say I'm lovin' any of those options tbh (wagon wheels excluded of course!).

If you're going to stick with 18"s I'd say the RS6 style 5 arm is (imo) one of the best.

The S4 alloys are nice man, a south african guy on here is running them, although your photoshop is of the old S3 alloys which are HORRIFIC :scared2:

Can't say I'm lovin' any of those options tbh (wagon wheels excluded of course!).

If you're going to stick with 18"s I'd say the RS6 style 5 arm is (imo) one of the best.

Yeah the RS6 are really nice and suit the car to a tee but I want to be a bit different as over here nearly every Seat and VW is running around with them on:lazy: I think the S4 rims are a bit different, just need to make sure I get the right ones..lol I think the S4 have the spokes right out to the edge of the rim while the S3 does not, have to agree the S3 version looks ****** awful:puke2:

I would love to pick your brains about how you doctor your photo's like that......

It's easy, first of all have a crap week at work, get bored, have a drink and start creating!:laugh: but seriously, if you have photoshop on the computer its a pretty straight forward cut and paste job. All I need to find out is how I can print money on it!:laugh: