Do Audi make buggies - Happy Days

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
pregnancy.jpg

Ok its in italian, but do I need to state the obvious, now need a doc to confirm, but it was quick result & the cycle isnt happening so think its a goer.

Bet you will need a doctor to confirm that YOUR pregnant

Congratulations

:sex:

Congrats mate, I know that feeling too, the wife and I only recently found out ourselves, good times!

Congrats buddy !!! looking forward to the write-up

Blown away for you mate ! Weve never met but you come across as one of lifes good guys..I think your kid will have a great dad :happy:

Not in a million years would I drive that stretched 126

Many congratulation to you and Mrs Nigel. Audi do make little toy type cars so you better start saving up for one for him or her. Start off on the right foot.

congrats mate, you better get all the mods finished before u have no spare time on your hands!!!

Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke. Nice one Nigel. Take one piece of advice from a well-meaning parent: listen to NO advice from any other parent. Everything they tell you will turn out to be horsesh#t. Good on you pal.

congrats mate.

our little one is 5 weeks old now, nothing can prepair you for it, it all just comes natural. Get plenty of rest now cus you wont get any in 9months!

You sly old dog you Nigel. Congrats

If Audi made buggies, they would be overpriced and fall apart with the dealer not caring about it,lol

Well now Nigel...

...seems like you've been up to the devil's business!!!

:kiss:

You're one of US now! (So don't get used to thinking that it's all gonna be over in 9 months!!!)

Congrats!
Keef

Well done and congratulations. :beerchug:
Our little girl was 4 years in the trying - almost gave up in the end. Nothing can prepare you for what is coming your way. Enjoy every moment. (and don't buy mamas & papas travel systems coz they're sh*te --- ooops, that's classed as advise so please ignore!!)

Andy.

Well update is we did 2nd test with different brand of tester & instantly detected again as positive so next step is Gyno, update number 3 with fingers crossed & possibly legs also crossed for 9 months...................................Madam palm etc welcome home.......................lmao

I'd be super rich if it was mate, lmao

You do realise you will have to move in with her family now !! at least 20 generations of them :)

Phew..thats a bit of luck !:) I had you playing domino's in the village square with dad , grandad, uncles and brothers.....24/7 !