New front end….Your vote counts!

scottoliver252

Reaction score
Hi all

A very good friend of mine has provided me with 2 lowers for the front of my car. Pic below and also a S-Line front that I would add a cupra splitter. If anyone knows what type the one below is (pic taken from old post by user) that would be a help.

A4done.jpg

But my main question is what to go with???:sos: To give you an idea car is silver, I have joey mod the lights and blacked out the grils, below is a pic before i painted the lowers.

DSC01502.jpg

personally id go with the s-line mate... its sleek and sexy... cant go wrong with it...

although if you want to stand out... the go with the first one...

S-line with splitter.. Anyone got a pic of an S-line with CUpra splitter attached? thinking of this myself..

I quite like the first one but I find the fog area should be black some how.

I like this Idea! Think with the silver looks to be a bit too much going on in the fog area but the black may calm that down?! I would like not to be a sheep but its hard!

How’s your new car coming i had a look around for any updates but couldn’t find any. loved the old one before that dreadful day!:crying:

Thats an ABT front spoiler if im not mistaken
ive been thinking of doing ABT as i have there wheels
so i was going to go with the theme so to speak .

I saw a guy the other day with a B6 - When i got past him i turned and nearly crashed..... It had a B7 front end!

:sign_omg:

Love silver one Doc, any ideas who makes the grills? I have a rear vortex to sell so could fund the optional extras!

Thats an ABT front spoiler if im not mistaken
ive been thinking of doing ABT as i have there wheels
so i was going to go with the theme so to speak .

Let me know if you want it think I'm going for the sline as the rest of my car is not aggressive enough to pull the ABT off.