A4 interior lamps

stuart38

Reaction score
hi all, ive just spent my hard earned dosh on a A4 Sline exec, in met black with all the toys, and there isnt even a glove box lamp:sob: but if you spend more dosh you get an interior lamp package, just wondering tho,does anyone no if its just a case of plugging in a fuse, if the lamps are already installed (dont no if they are) cheers:tocktock:

Congrats on your purchase mate.
As for the glove box lamp well its rubbish that it doesnt just have 1 as standard, as even my first car, a K-reg fiesta had 1! lol
As is most things on Audis, it'll only be a case of fuse and lamp, at most a tiny little loom. I always ask Audi Parts department, they normally have diagrams on their system of things like this. If not im sure someone on here will know!
Good luck, happy motoring!

hi all, ive just spent my hard earned dosh on a A4 Sline exec, in met black with all the toys, and there isnt even a glove box lamp:sob: but if you spend more dosh you get an interior lamp package, just wondering tho,does anyone no if its just a case of plugging in a fuse, if the lamps are already installed (dont no if they are) cheers:tocktock:

Try the B8 forum instead of this one. There's a thread about it in there ;)