DSCF0095.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

Some winter shots, back with the sport rims with my winter tyres

Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Still more to come as a lot of stuff is still to be photoed

well black badging is completed along with a double din conversion with dvd satnav zune & ipod interfaces, next mod on the list is a set of black & red leather heated seats its been a week since i stared gathing cash for that mod and im halfway! wanted to follow that with s3 pedals but im unsure of the cost

FBMFSW and cruise are on the cards as well

lowering in the summer dual exit backbox and possibbly s3 skirts and spoiler

then save for the s3!

oh and im also looking for a set of xenon headlights to finish my lighting conversion since everything else is now led (interior & exterior)

beacause its around 600 quid cheaper to buy the seats from a mate rather than getting it retrimmed and i would still have to add in the heating elements then

i notice youve done the s3 pedal mod, how much were your pedals, i realise yours is a dsg so i may be a little more as i have to buy 2 covers as mine is a manual but the acc pedal should be the same

I can't remember bought them 2 years ago now! I got mine from VAG parts, but they have closed down now.......get a price from your local Audi dealer.

The S3 pedals cost about £110 all in for the manual and no the accelerator pedal is different in DSG cars too, has an extra sensor in it from what i remember.

The accelerator is about 90 quid and say 10 quid each for the other 2. The clutch/brake are just covers but the accelerator has to be completely replaced hence the price. Easy to it, got mine off ebay second hand bu the seller turned out to be on here!

was it around 50 quid? cause i aint paying 100 for a set of pedals! :p

A tight scot!

Another nice interior mod is to change the dash air vents to S3 alloy spec versions. They are standard on all 08 facelifts aswell if your looking on Ebay. £76 each from Audi but you can normally pick all 4 up off ebay for 80-100 quid

theres a boy on here selling em, i could always paint my own, im waiting to see how much chrome my new climate unit will have needed another one since i just completed my double din conversion anyway and needed one with heated seats for when i get teh interior am i right in saying thats all you need though just the seat with the heating element and the cc unit?

anyway ive got large detailed post and pics to come jsut gotta sort some nigglies on the car

are they the oznium superflux LED's i have them fitted to mine but one has started to flicker, spoke the oznium and they are sending me out one free of charge, which is really good when u thinkg its like 10 quid for P&P to the UK

anyway, nice car mate, and good mods!

Last edited:
yeah theyre oznium ones, real bright and pretty cheap given theyre sealed units, thanks theres a lot more to come in the comming month just saving for it all :p

Pics of the build integration of my zune and the ipod integration and some fresh cleaned pics im loving the look of it jsut now cant wait to get the s3 rims back on after recon also heres the led interior conversion, got the dim when on problem sorted with a resistor.

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0024.jpg

DSCF0023.jpg

DSCF0022.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

and my fav pic

DSCF0011.jpg

thats the idea just with all of the units included, however the build of the cage is of low quality and locked inside my dash, what an effort to get it out

Actually looks and fits not bad for a non VAG unit. How does it perform against your old headunit? are the connections in the back the same as your old unit?

Davie

the nav software is quite nice, though signal isnt great the cage however oversprung on it and the unit got stuck in so ive had to make my own mounts other than that its nice, dtv integrated good for digital radio bt integrated not tried out the ipod software yet but my zune works real nice