ECU/Imobiliser wiring diagrams

the slob

Reaction score
Can anyone let me have the loom diagrams for a 96 AEB A4 ECU and imolilser.

Thanks

I'm fitting a 1.8T in a mk1 golf using the loom and ECU from an 96 AEB,

Loom p/n 8D2 971 072 M
ECU p/n 8D0 907 557

I dont have the loom for the immobiliser yet.

Thanks

Do you have the white immo box and harness to go with the ECU? and a matching key?

Theres only one wire between the immobox and the ECU.

You do relise you need to change the inlet mani,exmani, turbo, flywheel,clutch as the AEB is a LONG type engine and not a transverse one. You would prob be better selling that on and getting an engine from an A3/Golf/Seat/Skoda etc

Do you have the white immo box and harness to go with the ECU? and a matching key?

Theres only one wire between the immobox and the ECU.

Not yet, going round scrappies this weekend.

You do relise you need to change the inlet mani,exmani, turbo, flywheel,clutch as the AEB is a LONG type engine and not a transverse one. You would prob be better selling that on and getting an engine from an A3/Golf/Seat/Skoda etc

Bought a TT 180 engine but found it had seized, so have mani and turbo from that. Using an G60 fly, VR clutch with 16v box.

Engine and box are in.

well if your going to scrappy then you'll find the white box has a little harness, with a bit of loom going to the coil reader, and then a few wires going to the car, these are power, ground, immo light, K-Line (diag) and immo to ECU.

To make everything work out the box, you want the white box, key, and ECU from the same car, otherwise your into reprogramming the immo.

well if your going to scrappy then you'll find the white box has a little harness, with a bit of loom going to the coil reader, and then a few wires going to the car, these are power, ground, immo light, K-Line (diag) and immo to ECU.

Is that all there is, thanks, may try a few things to get round it.

To make everything work out the box, you want the white box, key, and ECU from the same car, otherwise your into reprogramming the immo.

I got VAG-TACHO which will reprogram it.

Would still like a pin out for the ECU though.

Unfortunately there isnt just one pinout for the ECU.

I can PDFise the pages, but it wont include every pin due to the way the diagrams are layed out.

If you want to bypass it completely, dont bother with the white box etc, just get an immo emulator from ebay and wire that in instead.

Any diagrams you have would be better than I have now and would be appreciated.