Vagcom Results

Pinola

Reaction score
Well just had my first real play with VagCom apart from doing the diagnostics scan which is all i have done before.

I have done some 3rd gear runs from 2500rpm to redline to see if all is running well before I think about getting it remapped.

Results below

The S3 has never seemed really quick to me it's not slow just seems like it's lacking some extra go sometimes.

My car before the S3 was a Rover 200 BRM 1.8 VVC which I had modded with a ported and polished head and high lift exhaust cam also a full S/S Janspeed + sport manifold and sports cat

It was pushing about 175bhp and loved to rev to redline in every gear unlike my S3 with is a bit more hesitant.

Do these stats seem fine for my standard 210bhp (AMK) S3

Run 1

Run 2

Why it is the ECU requested more boost on run 2 than it did the first run max of 1930mbar
And only 1830mbar on run one look at times not much between runs same day and on a standard S3 what should the ECU be requesting 2000mbar?

Last edited:
i believe the pressure is including atmospheric pressure so you need to take off around 1Bar

cheers but are my maf reading ok i'm sure i have seen somewhere it should be making 170g/s also is it normal for the tubo to tail off at high rpm?

Try doing the runs in 4th gear mate as your results are a bit jumpy.

To work out bhp from the maf I think you times it by 1.31 which gives you 213bhp which is good for a 210 standard S3.