Gear Knob/Stick?

silverswish

Black 1997 Audi A3 1.6
Reaction score
Hello,

I own a 1997 Audi A3, does anyone know where I can purchase a black gear knob/stick? I have tried ebay..nothing..tried spare parts places but they only supply the original grey gear knob. Any help would be much appreciated.

Chris.

i bought a brand new from the dealers, they did 2 types, a real leather and a fake leather, was like 20 odd quid, only a couple of quid difference of the 2 types, might be worth giving them a call.

If you look on VAGCAT there are quite a few listed I got the S-Line black leather gear knob and gaitor part no. 8L0863278 BNRMD for £20-78 + VAT from my local dealers.
This is a one piece black leather gear gaitor and black perforated leather gear knob with an alloy sleeve between the two.
It took me about 5 minutes to change over from my old one.

£20??? got any pics of that???
Sadly at this moment in time no. My car is in the uk but I'm currently overseas with the forces. Somebody else had posted a brochure pic in a previous thread and that was why I had a look on VAGCAT for the various options available as mine was well worn.

will take a pic of mine tomora and post it, im a bit of a skin flint and wouldnt spend much more on a gear knob, il see if i can find the receipt too

Please do Mike, ive currently got a 2nd hand ebay jobby on mine...but ifs its only cheap for a new one, why not!

If anyone has a gear knob and black gaiter that will fit a 1997 Audi A3 1.6 then send me a PM, very interested. Thanks for the replies.

Chris.