What is the most annoying thing....

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
What is the most annoying thing that your partner does??

And i'm not talking about mildly irritating. I'm talking about something that makes you consider, if only for a split second, breaking up/divorcing/killing her.

I'll start..........

Mine has a brilliant insight and understanding of all situations or arguments.................. UNLESS IT INVOLVES HER!!

Drives me absolutely bonkers.

An example....
She is learning to drive and a few weeks ago she was asking me for help with reverse parking.
I asked how her instructor has told her to do it and she said that he tells her to reverse straight back a bit, then do one turn to the left, and then two to the right.
I asked her if he said it is ok to finish the maneuver with her wheels not straight.
She said the wheels are straight when she finishes, to which I replied that she must do another one left turn after the two to the right then.
She said "no, I definitely only do one left, then two right, and when finishing the wheels are straight".
Again I said it can't be the case, unless you are starting off with wheels that are not straight.
Again she said no, the wheels are straight to begin with and are straight at the end.

Trying not to speak to her like she was a brainless plant I explained that it was impossible to do one turn oneway and two the other and end up with straight wheels.

Her reply............................ "It must just be my instructor's car".

Ok... pressure cooker time. Steam from my ears etc. :keule:

Now either my girlfriend had lost the ability to use her brain or her instructor uses a clown's car for his lessons.

Anyway, I got over her idiotic outburst, but to this day she still doesn't realise how close she came to death at the hands of her usually loving boyfriend.

Its genetics mate, they all have the same gene come blonde, brunette or red.

haha that cacked me up too!

My girlfriend is the same, daft! One example is when im driving and she gives directions, "turn left" she says.... i turn left, "oh no, the other left" WTF!!! How many ****** lefts are there that I dont know about??

Yeap I'm concur mate, if you've done something wrong its recorded, categorised & flagged for use.

Agreed. I think records started about 8 years ago before we even got together which confuses me....? How can something that happened before we got together be used as ammo?

LOL! But they all have long memories don't they? I'm talking past memories of 5/10/15 years, they remember anything bad, they even have a date and time stamp on these memories!

Hahaha... you're right!!

Somewhere I reckon they've got an 999 Emergency Services type call centre.

They probably dial 666.....

Hello, Catch Your Partner Out Services, how can I help?

Errmmm... can you give me of the full details of when my prat of partner didn't comment favourably about the new dress I bought.

Last edited:
Agreed. I think records started about 8 years ago before we even got together which confuses me....? How can something that happened before we got together be used as ammo?

because thats how women work they remember the stuff that happened all that time ago but forget who it was with.

Exactly!!!
I mean come on.... lets just say I used to do "things" to animals years before we got together, FOR EXAMPLE!!!
How can she try to use that as ammo?!?? It was before I knew her, so it doesn't count!!! :think:

Depends if you still have feelings for those animals, lmfao

Dont knock the doggie style, win win, lol, ask JoJo about dogging................................

Women eh?

Pretty good for transporting `mad monk` from the bedroom to the bog......oh and incubating small humans...and err.
Thats it I think.

Women don't want to hear what you think, they want to hear what they think, but in a deeper voice.

I taught my girlfriend to drive, so I feel your pain, she has ALOT of common sense, but when it comes to driving, it went out the window, still does now....."there's a curb there babe"....."yeh its fine babe"..........BANG............:crying: :Flush:

Yeap, memory I try to forget of missus & the new wheels has been restored, thanks nate.

Solution

Night%20Vision%20Goggles%20with%20Shadow.JPG

Mine doesnt listen to good advice, shes a bit younger than me and headstrong, cant tell her nothing! :)

(Although Im always there for her to say I told you so :):):):))

Worst one for me is when i'm taking directions from the Mrs (mistake i know) when she's in the passenger seat

"Where do i go at the roundabout?"

"That way" *points*

How the **** am i supposed to know what "that way" and a random point towards the windscreen means on a 5 exit roundabout!!!!! :banghead:

My favourite patronising thing to say to my missus is "Did it seem like a good idea at the time?".

I reckon that comes out twice a week. If not more.

And it NEVER gets old. :)

My favourite patronising thing to say to my missus is "Did it seem like a good idea at the time?".

I reckon that comes out twice a week. If not more.

And it NEVER gets old. :)

Just a look of general "oh dear" and a pat on the head is my frequent reply :lmfao:

Worst one for me is when i'm taking directions from the Mrs (mistake i know) when she's in the passenger seat

"Where do i go at the roundabout?"

"That way" *points*

How the **** am i supposed to know what "that way" and a random point towards the windscreen means on a 5 exit roundabout!!!!! :banghead:

Was your crystal ball not working? I get that too....

I love the random questions mine comes out with sometimes

Like the other day, we're watching a film (comedy of some sort) and she comes out with

"I wonder why they decided to make this film and not just keep it as a story"

:think:

Mine dyes her hair , while dying the entire bathroom with it, I get in there and it look likes somes killed a baby in my bath, bright red everywhere. I then argue and she says "don't you want me to look pretty!"

Apparently thats justified.

Mine dyes her hair , while dying the entire bathroom with it, I get in there and it look likes somes killed a baby in my bath, bright red everywhere. I then argue and she says "don't you want me to look pretty!"

Apparently thats justified.

Get yourself a teddy, rip the guts out and next time just throw it into the mess. You can then ask her why it had to die for her hair ;)

im sitting watching something on tv she starts to talk to me when my programs on i wanna watch and when the adverts come on she shuts the f**k up.and starts to talk again when its back on what the f**k!!

mine is that i used to go out 4 days a week and get ****** , now i only go out 2 and only for 3 hour each time max and everytime i do go out she kick's off ....effin joke

But it say's in the bible, Woman will try to control the man but man has rule over woman so that's good enough for me ..lol :arco:

But it say's in the bible, Woman will try to control the man but man has rule over woman so that's good enough for me ..lol :arco:

This is so true mate.

Sprinkle a bit of total unreasonableness into the mix and you've got me and my woman!

I spent ages helping her look for a car. Drove around London viewing different ones, while she stayed happily at home watching Desperate Housewives or some other cr*p.

One Saturday morning I needed to fly down to an Audi dealer about 30 mins from me, to buy a few bits.
And what happens.....??? Moan moan moan!!
She was happy to be left at home while I look at cars for her. But when it comes to my car..... "you spend too much time on your car!".

My reaction to her:
"Number one... that's a lie"
"Number two.... shut up"

**I walk out and slam door**
**annoyed that she is unreasonable**
**i've done nothing wrong**
**stupid b#tch**

a mile up the road......

**hmmm???**
**not looking forward to going back home to the mood**
**she could make this awkward for me**
**aahhhh why did I say shut up and slam the door**

Gets home...

"Sorry, I over reacted love" :sorry:

How weak am I :sadlike:
Got my car bits though :tocktock:

lol hahahahahaha funny eyethreee you have to rule em with a rod of iron or they will eventually break you down , and then have total control over you , Then they get bored and say you were to soft with them and have an affair ..lol you cant win

So i say be fair but be firm , You wanna get ****** with your mates so be it 2 or 3 days isnt taking the pee imho , I just make sure I say she can do the same if she refuses to go out cos she has turned into a hermit then that's up to her ...

Hahaha... you're right though (although half a week out with my mates might be pushing it a bit!).
Women will try to break you down. That's why you see so many little old men getting bossed around by their wife on the street and in the supermarket. The old biddies have them pulling old woman style shopping trolleys and everything.
I've even seen one old dude carrying his wife's handbag in Tesco. He tried to hide behind the 'everything is £1' stand... but I still saw him. Poor guy.

To be honest, I usually just do what i'm doing, as long as it's fair. And if she kicks up a stink and it turns into an argument then so be it.
But I find lately I just can't be ar*ed with all the moods that come after. It saps my energy.

I've learnt to choose my battles now. Things that don't really matter or that I don't really want to do, I let slide.
e.g. Mates invite me out for a drink after work.... I don't really care if I go or not.... she's gonna kick up a stink... I don't go.
But if I want to go.... I go!
Still pains me that I have to come home to an argument, a miserable face, and no goodnight "kiss"!