New here with questions

omar0022

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I’ve been lurking around this forum for a while now, but I did not officially join until yesterday when I picked up my 2003 A4 3.0 Quattro. The car only had 11,800 miles on it and it’s in great condition. Because it was used and there were a few things missing that the dealership promised to get me. First the Owners manual is missing (which I think would answer a lot of my questions), floor mats, and the extra key. I was wondering if someone here would be able to help me out with a few questions.

#1 I'm unable to program my Homelink to my garage. I had homelink on my last car so I figured the process would be the same, but its not. Does anyone know the process for the HomeLink on our cars?

#2 Is there anyone here that works at a Audi parts dealership that is able to get discounted parts? For example at the last Forum I use to attend we had a guy that worked at a Nissan dealership and was able to get us discounted parts and ship them out to use as well. The reason I ask is because I'm in the market to get floor mats that were missing

#3 Does our stereos have the option to add XM radio? I have the Bose Premium Sound System and down the line I would like to add this without putting in an aftermarket stereo.

Thanks for your help!

AIM ID Omar0022