stage 2 remap

s3gav

Reaction score
im looking to go stage 2 but i have got a superchip and it doesn't look like they do stage 2 for the 8l s3.
im going to have to go elsewhere does this mean if i say i went for revo id have to pay for stage 1 before i can have stage 2?
sorry if its a stupid question lol

thanx
gav

Ello Gav

Is it a chip or remap? My car came with a Superchips remap but i'll be going stage 2 Revo at some point. I spoke with Superchips and they said if you have a remap they can tweak it so it's then suited to your mods with more power. I'll still be going Revo though.

With Revo you can jump to stage 2. The revo guy tried selling me stage 1 and then pay £50 extra for stage 2 but there's no point as he said you can jump straight to stage 2 and they cost the same! He was trying to get more money out of me! lol

hello mate the receipt i got says supply and fit superchip so im guessing its not a remap,
i just got a quote for stage 1 then £50 for stage 2 lol
not sure if i would go revo really but i don't want to be ripped off if you can jump straight to stage 2
thanx

LOL! The guy said get used to the feel of stage 1 and if you want more than pay £50 for stage 2. Sod that, i'd rather just jump right to it lol.

Revo is a defo for me only because my friend had stage 1 on his S3 and it was brilliant! Plus, he's given me his Revo SPS 3 control for free! :) His car did feel quicker than my Superchips too which was odd. My bro used to have Revo on his Ibiza Cupra back in the day aswell so from experience i'm gonna go with them.

yeah cant see the point in that anyone would rather go straight to stage 2
im undecided on where to go to be honest got my car booked in to have the rear quaters sprayed so in that time i need to have a good think bout where to go.
will consider suggestion from anyone?
thanx for your help jay