Cabriolet trim

hennerby

Reaction score
Hi there,

Does anyone know if the interior trim from a cabriolet will fit the saloon? I know the dash trim won't but what about the gear surround and ashtray cover?

Dave

only the gear surround and ashtray will fit, non of the other trim is the same,so you dont need the ones that ends in 50 mins lol hands off!! lol

blacky, thought youd of got morethan that for it, seeing how hard to come by it is for a cab, what have you gone for now then, carbon ?

Yes I bought the stick/melt on stuff, its quite convincing

£35 for a 60cm x 120cm strip enough to do the trim and enough to do the clocks cover and little pop open cubby hole above the stereo

carbon.jpg
carbon.jpg

looks well mate, very well. a mate of mines just done his scooby boot lid with the same stuff, you couldnt tell to be honest. mind you, he said it wasnt cheap though.
what have you covered ? wood or piano black ?

nut, i thought i was the only one ! lol i cant believe you cant get them in different finishes, the saloons and avants go all the way across ( above stereo ) so youd of thought that piece would be classed as part of the trim.

I know, And there pretty useless would be ideal for sunglasses if i could find a pair to fit in ill stick with the pen. lol