HID XENON 6000K

HIGGINS

Reaction score
If i buy some xenon 6000k and fit to my audi a3 2006 will i get any problems? ive heard stuff like i get random stuff on the dashboard and it burns stuff out and its not the correct lense for the type of light.

has anyone done this and had any problems?

1 thing, fitting hids will blind a good few people on the road so i dislike them with a passion. the trouble you refer to is burnt out wiper motors at £120+ a go so id say save and go for the oem retrofit, speak to nhn for that someone was also selling a complete set of oem xenons on here

yeh but there like 400 :O when u can get a set of hids for 35 :p

:puke:

As ^^ only way is oem.

Will be the cheapest in the long run also.

The problem is that oem hids with headlight washers and auto leveling adds up to a about a grand, which for some people is just too much.

I was going to go down the aftermarket option too but have decided against it due to certain issues that arrise.

Way i see it is if your going to do it, do it properly, if your not willing to spend that much just leave it and buy some phillips white light bulbs.

Just my opinion of course.

hmmm a has anyone fitted aftermarket ones without any problems?

Hard to say.

As with most things, people only post if they HAVE problems with hid kits.

So there may be people out there with no issues, except for blinding other drivers :)

i have fitted 6000k aftermarket kit from hids4u.co.uk. They are great but there are error messages on my dash and my rear window wiper wont stop going! I'm going to call them so they can ****** well sort it out.

However, i have had an MOT and my headlights are correctly leveled. I do not blind anyone on the road. Infact, i find when i'm getting dazzeled by hid.s its by cars that come already fitted with them.