Cargo nets

sebhar70

Reaction score
ECS Tuning (USA) are doing a closeout sale of cargo nets for $4.95 if I can get ten people interested we will get them for just over $10 each delivered to me + postage costs from UK address, I'm not sure of the exact amount in sterling but it can't be more than £6-£7 for OEM items.

Link: http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/ES346465+ES259459/ES346465/ES346465/

Anyone interested PM me.

Yes may as well have one... How do you require payment.

Cargo nets

We now ten people on the group buy:

Seb
Woorlord
Xmay4444
Vinesh (2)
Quattrojames
BigAardvaark
Chrishash32
Digger
CMD

An order of ten items amounts to $106.94 delivered to me, as I have not ordered them yet I cannot fully calculate the cost in sterling, depending on paypal exchange rate. There will be a postage cost from my home address to yourselves this should be no more than £3.45 (Royal Mail 2nd class recorded delivery) although this amount may reduce based on dimensions and weight of item, even after we take this into account this still is a fantastic deal for an OEM item.
I will be PMing the names on the list with details of how to pay and their personal details for delivery when ordered. See link showing small and large nets, please notify me asap if you want the small nets instead. I do believe that these items are selling really quick so I think it is a good idea to order these ten units now if I get more interest and they are still for sale I will order again. The order will be put through at 1300.

Link: http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/ES259459_ES346465/

Please add me for the list for 2 cargo nets :icon_thumright:

PM Sent

Cheers

I have put the order through should receive confirmation tomorrow. I will notify you all of amount due upon confirmation.

Group buy list (updated)

Name Large Net Small Net

Seb 1 1
Woorlord 1 1
Xmay4444 1
Vinesh 2
Quattrojames 1
BigAardvaark 1
Chrishash32 1
Digger 1
CMD 1
Au01 A4 1
Mikeh126 1

Sebhar70

Hi iyrix,

I have now sent the order, If I get enough people interested I will do another group buy.

The order has been sent yesterday and is in transit I expect to receive maybe thursday or weekend I will send out items and you will receive sometime next week. With regard to payment I will ask for everyone to pay by bank transfer rather than paypal I'm sure that there is a charge to receive money through paypal.

The order has been sent yesterday and is in transit I expect to receive maybe thursday or weekend I will send out items and you will receive sometime next week. With regard to payment I will ask for everyone to pay by bank transfer rather than paypal I'm sure that there is a charge to receive money through paypal.

it's about 4% , through pay-pal , I don't mind, the extra !!!

With regard to payment I will ask for everyone to pay by bank transfer rather than paypal I'm sure that there is a charge to receive money through paypal.

If you mark the PayPal payment as GIFT then you should not be charged for this convenience at the receiving end??
If this is not the case then I will still pay through PayPal with the extra % charge.
PM me and we can do a test payment via PayPal.

Ok people that's fine, I will give you the price once I have found out the cost in sterling, got to check with the credit card company tonight when I get home.

If you mark the PayPal payment as GIFT then you should not be charged for this convenience at the receiving end??
If this is not the case then I will still pay through PayPal with the extra % charge.
PM me and we can do a test payment via PayPal.

True - As a gift there is no charge.

I have checked with the credit card company the exchange rate used is $1.45 to the £1.00, this equates to a overall cost of £6.52 delivered, as said before the postal cost for delivery of item within UK will be approximately £3.45 (2nd class recorded) People may want the items to be sent in a padded envelope there will be an additional charge of approx £1.00 normal A4 envelope will be alot cheaper if not free include 4% paypal fee and the total cost will be about £11.41 Not bad really (multiple items may incur higher postal costs, TBA) I will PM my details to you shortly.

Hi Sebhar70 is there anymore people for the 2nd group buy?

I will have another one for a mate at work.

Another 4 buyers needed.

Same here. I am on the first list for a large net - but I would like a small one this time.

So, down to another 3 buyers needed.

Update:

They have cleared customs today so should receive them tomorrow or thursday, all those who are on the list (see post 15) could you PM me your full postal address.

I'm still in for 2 x large cargo nets too.

Not in the uk at the mo so only getting Internet access here and there but will try to keep checking when to see how far group buy mk2 is progressing.

Last edited:
How do these fit? I checked ny car and i have no where to attached them..

I'd be interested in one too please Seb. I don't have the loop things for it to hook onto though, so if they have those too I'd take some of those too please?

Will email you my details now too.

Rich