New Shape A3?

A3 Sport

Reaction score
Ive fancied getting a new Black Edition A3 in March, but when does the new shape A3 come out? Also does anyone have any good information on it? :icon_thumright:

no new shape a3 coming out soon but, only facelift:) couple of years i figure for a new shape one:)

Get an A1 instead, you know it makes sense!

They will hold their value better than any new car out there thats for sure.

Ive fancied getting a new Black Edition A3 in March, but when does the new shape A3 come out? Also does anyone have any good information on it? :icon_thumright:

I think the only people who have information about the New A3 are Audi AG are they are not saying much at the moment. Possible release will be the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show.

'They' are scheduled to make a press release about the new A3 this month sometime I think. I remember reading about that somewhere, which means it may come out in 2011.

My 2pence on the subject, the A1, new A8 and the A7 are all due out this year, plus the RS5 is on sale soon i believe (or maybe even now) as well as the R8 spyder, there are no shots of the A3 just artists impressions... From this I don't think the new A3 will be on our roads for at least another 18months...

Paul

if thats the new audi a3 I dont want it for free loo.looks s..t

Well imo if thats what they think the new a3 may look like i'd say stick with the models that are around now as it doesnt look up to much. Looks like a megane :S