Question about Wiper Blades,.?

Julz.S3

6th Gear
Reaction score
Hi Guys, i need some new wiper blades, and i just want a direct replacement for the standard ones.But when i look for them on ebay they only come with one spoiler, and the pair i have on that the mo have two spoilers, does anyone know why this is ??...Thanks for any help.:confused:

I really wanted the standard ones, but with 2 spoilers.I have had a look at my ones and i dont think i can remove the spoiler,has anyone tryed this b4 ?????.Cheers 4 yr help.

No, mine are cushty dude, maybe your pass side one was a bit long?

Nah correct size, if i remember correctly it was common, new blades may not do this now but when these first started appearing the passenger side wiper would sit just off the screen in the corner so when you wiped the wiper didnt clear at the end of the blade for the first bit but as the blade comes up it makes contact with the screen. I got my aerowipers from wiperblades.co.uk but when they needed replacing i got the aero kit from vagparts (before it closed). I think the aero kit is a worth while upgrade, it was about £60 iirc, but would recomend the above mentioned replacement aero wipers over standard wipers if you'd rather not spend a little bit more on the upgrade.