Which Wheels To Go With ??? (Choice Of 3)

will-i-a-m

Reaction score
All wheels will be 18s and Satin Black. On an IBIS white A3

1. KEI EBISU.
kei_ebisu_satin_black.jpg

2. KEI D2.
KEI-D2-GM.jpg

3.KEI FORCE 10.

KEI-FORCE10-MGM.jpg

option 1 for me , will need lowering if not on sport suspension though , have you considered bbs ?

Your car will have some great looking RS6`s and you wanna change them with these?

No no from me :)

I have considered bbs however i wanted to try something a little different, my partner is gonna get some black bbs ch reps, but nothings for certain yet with the above, i was thinking of getting my RS6s powder coated satin black also - what do you guys think of that option ??? Havnt actually got the car - its on order... thanks for the feed back - any other suggestions as to what i could go with - without breaking the bank...

Why not post a pic of your car as well, and maybe we can photoshop each wheel onto your car.

if you could possibly photoshop all of the above on an ibis white a3 sline - i would appreciate it alot

None either, they are all too "Ricer" and would suit a Civic Type R but not classy enough for an Audi

Hmmm, not sure any of them would be great on an A3. Why you exclusively looking at Kei rims?

I loved the Force 10's on my old Corsa, but i don't think that Kei's style go with the A3 at all

Definitely option 1 id say, would go nicely with your White a3 & black styling pack. Have you got Black wing mirrors as well? they would finish it off nicely...

Definitely option 1 id say, would go nicely with your White a3 & black styling pack. Have you got Black wing mirrors as well? they would finish it off nicely...

They will be black yes, - so we will wait and see i think i will get my OEM wheels powder coated first and if i dont like them il get one of them above :)

They will be black yes, - so we will wait and see i think i will get my OEM wheels powder coated first and if i dont like them il get one of them above :)

Have you had a quote to powder coat your wheels yet? Ive always been tempted to see what it'd cost but not sure if it'd work that well with the audi 20 spoke wheels...certainly haven't seen any of here...

Have you had a quote to powder coat your wheels yet? Ive always been tempted to see what it'd cost but not sure if it'd work that well with the audi 20 spoke wheels...certainly haven't seen any of here...

It will be around 70 Euros a wheel for me being in Cyprus! - well as soon as it arrives i will post some pics and let you know :)

Dude..please don't put Kei wheels on..:blush: Get some pro race, get some turini's, get some bbs...just dont get Kei's, they seem so....max power?

I know what your saying but i just wana try something different to what the tradition seems to be with the A3/S3 i will probably end up just keeping my RS6's on and getting them powder coated.

Dude..please don't put Kei wheels on..:blush: Get some pro race, get some turini's, get some bbs...just dont get Kei's, they seem so....max power?

I think we all get BBS etc looks better but come on would someone really be looking at Kei wheels if BBS wheels were an option..No! Not everyone can afford that sort of money for alloys, just a dream for me that's for sure.

or possibly these - if i could find some reps then id buy them but i can only seem to find CH reps
velg.gif

Both look great. How much are the reps then? and how can you tell them apart from the real thing?

You cant tell them apart, well i cant im sure some bbs/alloy expert could and would quite easily - my partner is getting some black ch reps and they are £429.99 ET45

I think we all get BBS etc looks better but come on would someone really be looking at Kei wheels if BBS wheels were an option..No! Not everyone can afford that sort of money for alloys, just a dream for me that's for sure.

I didn't just mention BBS wheels if you look carefully. I understand that it is not to everyones budget either. However those Kei wheels just seem poo to me. I would even rather buy reps. Have a read about what people are saying..save your money for some quality wheels which don't have to be BBS money or have the oem powder coated. Oh and will-i-am, regarding not wanting to be like everyone else..I think most people have thought the same until you see the pics of the cars with them on..suits them perfect! Kei wheels just doesn't seem right to me on an Audi.

Which wheel is that? Size? Offset? Price? :D

They are BBS RK - however just seen them on a few cars and they do not look good on at all!!! so will try and find some reps of the 2nd set.

They are BBS RK - however just seen them on a few cars and they do not look good on at all!!! so will try and find some reps of the 2nd set.

CH and LM are the only BBS reps right now AFAIK.

N8, it sounds like you're speaking from experince, what problems have you had with reps?
Cheers

I've seen the force 10's on an a3 and they do look decent, Its your own choice at the end of the day and dont be fooled into thinking only BBS wheels should go on an a3.

As for reps.....I've never knew anyone to return or fault reps unless they have been bounced off every kerb in Britain. Mines have been baked and powder coated and there's not a wobble or shake at any give speed.

Out of the 3, I like the Kei Force 10's, but I've seen them on too many Corsa's.

They may well suit A3's, but I wouldn't get them as they're quite popular on lesser cars.