audi service

wickyianr1

Reaction score
hi guys not been on for a while,phoned audi preston for a full service,gearbox oil and haldex oil came back with £709 rather dear me thinks.:(

Thats about what i paid at Audi Guildford on a v6. (£699)

thought it was dear maybe wrong paddy i think me drivers side anti roll bar bush is shot and going to get it remaped aswell was going to get a s3 but decided to keep the 3.2 i love it to much.

Strangely, i have fallen for mine all over again...lol I dont know quite what they did to it over 6 weeks at audi's but its doing 30
+mpg and even with ESP on you can feel the wheel juddering at 20mph to 60mph in 2nd..lol its trying to wheel spin !! Its NEVER gone like this and when i had it on the RR last year it was doing 251 bhp...its got to be more than that now but christ knows why really...

I did have it remaped which didnt actually add anything to the BHP and i wonder if the remap is working now i have the cam timing set properly. cant see what else it could be.

That £699 included a Aircon service and re gas by the way.

glad to here your car is better its been a long time coming paddy,i got four new tyres for mine and theres no way i can take it to its limit on the road this week ive been using the paddles alot got lazy i think the thing just flys.:yahoo:

Last edited:
I paid about £700 for Full service, DSG and haldex and few other minor bits (maybe£50 worth) from docklands Audi. You can phone around and get some other prices from other dealers and then see if you can get a discount. I got 10% i think. cheers

You should get 25% discount if you over 5 years i think ?

You could always try calling the helpful folks at ADS Preston (01772 201597). Really knowledgeable & friendly when I went to chat about remaps & others seem to rate 'em as well.

Last edited:
thought it was just me that got ripped off buy Audi for a full service

paid £699 too at Watford Audi for a full service...:angrymod:

See JamesBaby on the AVS servicing thread for his S3:

Just had my '07' S3 done at Huddersfield Audi.
40k Main service inc. Haldex, spark plugs, all filters, oil etc, and free MOT.
£410.

Not bad at all for a stealer...

Hi
Yep I paid £410 as mentioned above by BigBird. If your car is coming up to 3 years or over, then you get the Advantage rate which also includes 20% off parts. Plus you can haggle a bit if you be nice to them.

Fyi, quotes for other stuff I got from them were:
£49 break fluid
£185 - 4 wheel alignment inc. of adjustments
£128 - Pirelli Pzero Rosso 225\40\18
£148 - Conti Sport Contact 2 - 225\40\18