BBS LM's

s3 man

Reaction score
Hi guys.does anyone know where i can get some bbs lm's from

i would always go to Edition38 forums, you will need to register to see the classifieds but every wheel nut in the land advertises there, some really rare wheels and a lot of vag stuff, id say thats ya best bet by far

Wheelwhores is pretty good too, lots of VAG stuff knocking about on there.

Im sure someone had a set on Edition 38 last week in 18s if that helps....

Get yourself on there, register if you havent already and just go down to the classifieds tyres and wheels and do a search in there.....

Im sure someone had a set on Edition 38 last week in 18s if that helps....

Get yourself on there, register if you havent already and just go down to the classifieds tyres and wheels and do a search in there.....

you're right. It was a guy with a silver 8L S3 too. Really nice polished and black in between the spokes...

I managed a as new set for a bargain off eBay, worth having a look there. There rather expensive wheels to be buying new!

Any way, heres a pic for you!

8ca686d849503da60c94402d899583b95g.jpg

Last edited:
Sean they are the ones, they look bang on, but boy are these wheels expensive!!

I managed to get a pretty much brand new set with new tires for £1400, My old wheels needed new tyres, I sold them for £400. I would have had to get new tyres if I kept my old wheels, so minus the cost of having to buy them the LM's really only cost me £600 :thumbsup:

Could never afford a new set, they go for around £3,000 plus tires :faint:

May be selling my car soon though, cant resist the lure of a KO4'd B5 S4!

ffbaedc1df5159e39f861486dde66b5c5g.jpg

Car looks much better a little lower and with a LCR splitter!

8eeaf3f339995a95c132304aa33a818a5g.jpg

71e6c567ebcb029b99213ff51283a4ca5g.jpg

Last edited:
them wheel look BAD.whats the full size on them wheels m8

yeah, the car does look better with a splitter, i should think about buying one

Nice looking s3 there Olly, Do you/did you go to Oxford Brookes by any chance???

Nice looking s3 there Olly, Do you/did you go to Oxford Brookes by any chance???

lol, both! Did a degree in Technology Management and now work there as an Audio Visual Engineer! Seccond pics from the court yard just outside the Gibs building!

them wheel look BAD.whats the full size on them wheels m8

i think they look pretty good actually. there is a reason theyre so popular on the car, they suit it really well