viezu v-switch

goon

Reaction score
just ordered a Viezu v-switch module,a hanheld tuning box with a choice of holding 3 programs and the ability to switch between either. Have been looking for something like this for a while after using a dreamscience unit on my previous Focus st. Will give it the run down then post my thoughts on the equipment.

Got the unit today,opened the box and horror of horrors no instruction book just a disc. Slotted into my pc and a pdf guide appeared. Followed initial instructions then plugged the unit in and "device not found" comes up on screen,further down the guide it states "windows will not recognise the cable in most cases",this is all I need not being good with computers. I honestly thought it would be just like the unit I had for my ford which plugged straight to the car and then reprogrammed it I never once plugged that to my pc. Will phone viezu tomorrow for help but at the moment confused,bewildered and regretting my choice thank goodness theres a 7 day money back return,thats all I can see now.

Hi,
As far as I remember, everything is on the pdf...., just follow the instructions. Try opening the files on the cd with internet explorer, or open the drive from my computer, or choose 'run' from the start up menu for the cd...?

couldnt get it to work spent nearly an hour on the phone to them,they were helpful and polite but I still couldnt get the program from my car into the pc to send to them,obviously a problem somewhere coupled with my general computer uselessness means I will return it for my 7 day money back guarantee,shame really cos the dreamscience unit I had for my Focus st was superb,4 different power levels and no pc connection required. Another remap idea needed now.

unit has been returned it wouldnt read the cars program into the computer.