About to buy but want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off. :)

Cars plus how you finance/pay for it or how much discount peeps get threads, always always go the same as this one is headed. ..

Looks that way, stepping away now lol, as everyone has their own preferred way of doing things, and as long as they are comfortable with that nothing else matters, so used, lease, pcp, personal loan, cash and all others are game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tom.H and Jassyo06
It's your money in the end mate and its all about personal choices but Id be surprised if you could find a 3yr PCP for a 30k car where the finance, RFL, insurance and maintenance is all covered for £200 per month and no upfront deposit.

A very fair point, however in my experience being in car scheme, always seemed to affect my tax code on annual basis and not “just” the monthly tax, but hey if it works for you, brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris43
Cars plus how you finance/pay for it or how much discount peeps get threads, always always go the same as this one is headed. ..
I agree :)
its all about personal choices
^^^ THIS ^^^

I pay as much deposit as I feel then makes the monthly sensible (for me), and that does vary obv.
Exactly, I set my payments to a max of £400 per month and pay a deposit to get under that figure, for both the S3 and A5 coupe a £1,000 deposit got me under the £400 per month figure :)

Reactions: NevMan
Spot on @S32B, that is how I approach things with every car I buy

Reactions: S32B and Jassyo06