Air bag light

Sky_Walker

Reaction score
I have just fitted an auto dab into my car and had to take the a pillar trim off to fit the aerial on the windscreen. I now have the air bag light on, I have checked under the trim to see if I have caught anything and can't see anything untoward. Am i going to have to get someone with vcds to do a scan or is there any other way to find out where the fault is? Cheers

Get it scanned. Providing the airbag system has its integrity (i.e. nothing unplugged/defective etc), the code will clear and your light will extinguish.

Every time I've had an airbag light on it's been a bad connection under the passenger or drivers seat.
A scan will tell you which side if it is that.

Get a code reader - I got one from the land of the bay, worth it to get codes - some clear them aswel.

Worth getting one owning a VAG group car either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi am wondering if anyone can help me out a got my self a Audi A3 s line sportback 2007 after when a bought the car a notice that the air bag light is on, on the dash and next to the stereo so a looked in the glove box and airbags where off, so a decited to turn them on and the ligh next to the stereo went away but the one on dash is still there can anyone help me out or can it be reseted some how, will really aprreciate any help. Thanks