Anyone close to North London that could help?

Nanz

Reaction score
Hi all

I live in Crouch End (North London) and am wondering if there are any home / hobby mechanics not too far away that could possibly help me out. I don't mind driving 30 mins or so.

I need to remove the diverter value from an Audi A3 2006 8P (2.0 TFSI) to check if its split. I would attempt this myself, but the DV is under the turbo in a quite difficult position to get to and I unfortunately do not have a drive way to do this in.

Is there anyone here in the forum that might be keen to help out? There are no decent garages around here that will help me out without me having to part with a good chunk of cash.

Whatsapp me, as I'm in nw1 but can come to you next week, beware though if its underneath as its a 06 possibly axx engine its a pain to do & takes time, but I can do.

Whatsapp me, as I'm in nw1 but can come to you next week, beware though if its underneath as its a 06 possibly axx engine its a pain to do & takes time, but I can do.

Hi NHN, thats amazing, thanks! I will WhatsApp you either this weekend or next week! I am fairly sure its the axx engine and underneath the car.

No worries & yes axx is a pain but done before, know that engine fairly well.