Audi a3 2ltr tdi rear caliper advice needed !!

Jonesy76

Reaction score
Hi all I've put new discs and pad all round on my Audi a3 but when doing the rear I could get them piston back in even with wind back tool I had resovoir cap of and I even undon nipple but still wouldn't go back in . I had to take the rear calipers completely of and give them to my friend to help he said one caliper went in ok but the other was really hard and had to use pry bar and grips to wind it in he has said they will be ok , just wanted second appinion do think they will be alright and please any help would be greatfull on how to bleed the breaks myself thanks

Id be looking to replace that caliper.. Lets face it.. if its that hard to force back in.. Its not going to pop back out easily to operate the brakes or handbrake...

Yes think your right but to be honest they were coming out fine when pulling the handbreak toggle on calipers before they went back on they have been cleaned up they just need bleeding now but getting it towed to a garage for someone to do it there and have them checked over