audi a3 8l to single grill CONVERSION

CCWjames

Reaction score
Wanted to check a few things on doing the front bumper CONVERSION.

To get a 1999 8L to look newer, there is a bumper on ebay thats £250 and the top of the bumper of course is straight (flat) to bolt straight on the car.

If I was to go another route, I have seen a bumper and grill on ebay that says
A3 TO RS3 STYLE FRONT GRILL CONVERSION 2004-2008 £159

could i just get a 8P bonnet and would it just go straight on car? as that has the curved middle to go over the grill?? then the cheaper bumper?

Evening people I have a s3 8l bam engine code I need to replace the front subframe.. I have a trolley jack and axel stands and all tools for nuts and bolts. There is no way to jack up the car with the trolley jack on the normal oem jack sill joint so where can I jack it up without jacking on the subframe as I wish to remove it..struggling for 2 straight days now can someone please help me out..any info or pics would be great guy,thanks..silva bullet

Talk about a thread hijack! How come the trolley jack can't be used on the jack point? I use mine ok and it's been lowered 25mm

Talk about a thread hijack! How come the trolley jack can't be used on the jack point? I use mine ok and it's been lowered 25mm

I deleted it... the user needs to start his own thread... no matter how much anything would be better than talking about putting an 8P front end on an 8L :)

<tuffty/>

Reactions: fanta
I deleted it... the user needs to start his own thread... no matter how much anything would be better than talking about putting an 8P front end on an 8L :)

<tuffty/>
Sorry guys for the thread hijack no offence intended..just joined a few days back but have read threads of you guys for yours that was my first post and also I have no idea of starting a new thread/topic hence why I typed and hit reply..

Sorry tj about the thread hijack I'm clueless as I've only joined the forum a few days back hence why I typed and hit the reply button...I'm not lowered but as I jack up on normal area the jack catches the plastic part of the side skirt..thanks silva bullet

Sorry guys for the thread hijack no offence intended..just joined a few days back but have read threads of you guys for yours that was my first post and also I have no idea of starting a new thread/topic hence why I typed and hit reply..
No worries dude...

To start a new thread you just hit the 'post new thread button' on the main page...
Screen Shot 2017 07 10 at 190954

<tuffty/>

<tuffty/>
Sorry for the hijack ..Ive joined a few days ago didn't know I did til I read what you said..again I'm clueless and have no idea how to start a thread that's why I typed and posted reply to tj...any help will much ky be appriciated