Audi a3 8v 2.0 dsg conversion

P44ttf

Reaction score
Considering doing a dsg conversion on my audi a3 8v 2013 2.0 tdi, been offered a dq250 gearbox at a good price

From what I've been told the gearbox talks through the canbus system, as anyone done such conversion? Would be good to see some wiring diagrams if any one as any

Thanks

I have no experience of this, but my gut feeling is just nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. It will be difficult and expensive and at the end if the day who would buy a car that has been changed from manual to DSG by the previous owner? No one. So you will massively devalue it too. Even the V5 will need changing as that states manual or auto. If you really want DSG swap the car not the gearbox.

Reactions: Ron240, Matt Titanium and Adam14
You'd need the ECU as well as that also communicates with the TCU. Plus you'll need to get it all coded correctly. It would most likely be cheaper to just buy a newer 8V MQB car instead.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Could be doable. But first you need a good tuner to remove the immo on the gearbox.
Loads of coding needed.. And lots of parts. It might be easier to do with a donor car...

Wireing changes arent that much... Sure its not for beginners...