Audi quality

royalsteve68

Reaction score
I am not impressed with the quality of Audi cars. This is my first Audi and I have had it 2 years and only done 11000 miles. It's been in the garage more time than I've driven it

Day 1 5 mins after picking it up wheel arch sound deadening came away and rubbed against the tyre. Fixed same day

issues with b and o crackling, still not sorted

issues with sunroof. Been in 5 times, still testing to see if sorted

Passenger wing mirror not opening proprely. replaced

full pressure sensor and dash sensor failure meant that my car had a fuel starvation issue which was scary when the car cut out with zero warning on the M4 motorway. Had to make an emergency diversion to the hard shoulder as I had less than 10 seconds between the sudden loss of power and car cut out. Now sorted but complaint sent to audi as ****** dangerous

Now I have to take car in again 2 weeks after its service -

no cool air from aircon. Not sure if a problem or its run if coolant but only 11000 miles and two years, are you serious

Unable to mute phone calls

Volume on music via Bluetooth and sd card kept going up loud and then low, weird but I reckon the amp has had it

Need to check some warnings too that came up for a split second on the dash, abs and acc

All this doesn't include some blind idiot driving into my car on my 2nd day of ownership. Luckily it was only 10 mph but the farce between synterdrive the repairer and audi dealer after that meant it took one month to sort my car. Everyone thought each other was sorting it but noone was doing anything despite hardly any damage.. about £1500 worth

Some selfish muppet clipped my car in a car park, luckily hardly any damage, £125 to sort it

I scraped all 4 alloys at some point,obviously my fault, although the design is rubbish, all sorted now

As they say one in every 100 will inherit problems from the start. It's just the luck of the draw...I have had my one for almost a year now and it's running nicely with no Issuse's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you got one of the first cars built = always have 'some' problems. I've lost count on the amount of parts/suppliers/engineering changes that have been done on the Astra in the last few months since it went into FULL production. Sometimes it's just a simple clip moved to another position which will sort a rattle out.

Reactions: davc and WarwickL
Audi is no different to any other premium brand, they all have issues at some point. They are only as good as the quality of the parts that go into them. Some are good, others are gash.

Mine needs a new passenger seat and rear top mounts but it's not the end of the world. I still enjoy it.

Reactions: Rob2k68