Best Quality Replica Wheels?

PNH80

Low life livin' the high life.
Reaction score
Alright guys,

I'm sure this has been asked many times but seeing as there are new sites and Ebay sellers popping up all the time i'm going to ask again...

Can any of you recommend a quality source for replica wheels? It's a bit of a minefield finding the best balance of design vs. price vs. quality.
I know they've been absolutely done to death but i think i'm going for some 19" RS4 replicas. Basically i think they just look better than any other style. S8's look good as well though but BIG in 19 inch.
I'm looking for an RS4 design with a decent curve/dish to the spokes. A lot of them look quite flat faced which i don't want.

So.... Any advice? Oh and i'm not spending a fortune, they are replicas after all.

Sorry this is a boring and over-done topic but i'm struggling! :banghead:

Cheers fellas.

Paul :hi:

No mate, i've buckled my off-side front wheel, badly scuffed another (white van man incident) and Audi seem to have badly refurbed another. So the RS6's are coming off to be sent away for a full refurb which i'll then probably sell.
In the meantime i'm throwing on some decent replicas. Waste of money maybe but it'll keep the car interesting again til i sell in November.

By the way...dsl55, thats a good site. Very nice quality wheels compared to a lot knocking about on Ebay and some good offers currently. I'm just awaiting a response on what brand of tyres they fit...