Dash rattle and wind noise

Dtfrith

Reaction score
Two little points I thought I would ask here first.
1. The surround round the dials rattles. Has anyone come across this and found a way to sort it.
2. At motorway speed it sounds like a window is open (rear passenger side)

The surround rattled on mine as well at the low point of the dial on the left side I just cut down a piece of double sided tape (number plate holder) and stuck behind to resolve. Cant help with the window one I sometimes get the same depends on how loud the radio is for me to notice it really

I have a dash rattle coming from the centre vent/grill on top of the dash board. Very very annoying. been into audi but they cant find anything wrong. I have got someone to take a video now of it happening so back to audi soon

I have a dash rattle coming from the centre vent/grill on top of the dash board. Very very annoying. been into audi but they cant find anything wrong. I have got someone to take a video now of it happening so back to audi soon

Same. Going to take it out and place some loom tape around the edges. It stops rattling when I press down on it so hopefully the tape should cushion the fitting.

I get wind noise from the drivers window/door seal.

If you are getting wind noise and the door catch is adjusted correctly you may have to bend the top of the door in slightly.