aaustin3777

Reaction score
20210817 133038

Hi everyone need help badly. My a3 1.2 tfsi suddenly came up with epc light then other with traction. But when I would turn it on and off it would clear. I plugged my code reader in and these are faults However just driving home it came on 6 times and wouldn't even drive. I've attached codes and will be looking tomorrow any ideas what it could be or what I should be looking for/into

Hi the wiring to the throttle pedal can get tight which is known to cause this. When I was in the trade we used to make up a new loom from the pedal to the engine ecu. But if you check to see if the wiring is tight or loose by the pedal that should be a good start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, I've checked plug everything seems OK and I'm getting a reading from the scanner that the pedal is getting power, could you think this is a faulty throttle body and if so how would you check it?

View attachment 241648more faults now l, it won't even clear from limp mode and can't be driven were as it used to clear when I turned off
Morning did you get your car sorted and what was the resolution? I am having the same problem with my Audi A3 2.0 Fsi 2006, took the car in to a mechanic for a high pressure pump replacement after that the car just cranks and wouldn't start it only starts when we spray the carb into the throttle body but the EPC light stays on and it would just die. Had it scanned and have the same codes as yours what should I look for?