fancied a change...... what you think blue or red??

b11mey

Reaction score
still on my journey to creating a monster.. callipers next to match..
IMG 5136
IMG 5134
081fc34e 7134 4947 9ec8 d3acb7f41435

Reactions: E15, oli356 and MattSedg
Blue all the way!

Reactions: b11mey
Blue all the way!
glad you like, interested in opinions.. going to match the callipers but also do a blue detail on them to match like the standard red.

With respect, should’ve kept it Red. And as for the bonnet stripes.... :puke2:If you wanted a mustang, should’ve just gone out and bought one :)

Reactions: FBF01
With respect, should’ve kept it Red. And as for the bonnet stripes.... :puke2:If you wanted a mustang, should’ve just gone out and bought one :)
thanks for the input i know ill get so neg feedback but its different. and always liked the decals, saw them on a wide body s5. in person it looks better. i have the black pack so matches well. and god no... a mustang lol

Reactions: VAG_Club001
The blue accents with the blue calipers will look lovely but not a fan of the bonnet stripes...at all. Each to their own and all that

Reactions: b11mey
hold judgement on the strips till i have the new black rims and rest of the mods, then if it still looks nasty then off they come lol

Reactions: FBF01
Need to see more photos ;)

What are the mods so far out of interest?
i haven't got to many pics atm as its an ongoing project.
so far i have

millek decat and downpipe
Wagner EVO 3 competition intercooler
Stage 1 tune
Bilstein P16

and i have the Integrated Engineering full carbon Induction sat waiting to be fitted!!!

she's sitting around 480bhp i think atm but a full dyno stage 2 is on the way.

oh and the blue badges, black rings and my go faster strips ....... lol

Reactions: teslaboy, D0C and FBF01
Interested to hear how the P16’s are performing and are they the magnetic ride version?

Interested to hear how the P16’s are performing and are they the magnetic ride version?
they handle ok but I do get some odd tyre wear on the front as you cant adjust the camber with the bilstein.. but ride height is nice but you do feel every bump...
generally im very happy. I don't think its mag ride??

Where do you get the blue badges? I need trunk emblems S3 with black S3 and blue stripe thing, like yours just with black text too.