Fifth Gear --Pretty Rubbish

touring50

Reaction score
Is it me or are car programs getting worse and worse.
Watched tonights effort to see Audi TT against Z4 . Learnt a little bit, but they seem to enjoy trying to burn out the tyres doing power slides.
As for the rest of the program well not a lot else to say.

Why can't they just do decent reviews of cars anymore

Top Gear has been going a bit far but at least they still give decent reviews of what a car is actually like in-between the trying to sink a camper van

Anyone else feel let down by our motoring TV. Adverts all through F1, World Rally shown at 2 am for ten minutes, Touring cars highlights only with commentry pretending to be excited
I sound like Victor Meldrew:lmfao:

didnt think much of the tt v's z4 test either, and i really cannot stand the bloke who sits next to vikki. every week they take the **** out of peoples home videos of wanna be presenters, and yet he has got to be the worst ive ever seen! what a t*at!! topgear's still the best even tho its more comedy show than car program!

SteveS said:
didnt think much of the tt v's z4 test either, and i really cannot stand the bloke who sits next to vikki. every week they take the **** out of peoples home videos of wanna be presenters, and yet he has got to be the worst ive ever seen! what a t*at!! topgear's still the best even tho its more comedy show than car program!

i thought i was the only one who doesnt like that guy next to vicky, they are trying to hard to make the show funny, when topgear its all natural they are funny

cant wait till topgear comes back on

Utter crap....come back Top Gear ....or get rid of the two muppets presenting the programme

Tim Loveknobjockey. He is so stiff he makes stiffs look relaxed!

Hate the new format, hated the last format - trying to hard to be top gear.

Whats all the Tiff loving about?

Utter, utter pants. The only good thing is I can now watch the whole program in less than 10 minutes thanks to sky+ which means I gain 50 minutes to do something more exciting like watch paint dry!

J.

I think they're bigging up Tiff because they know he's the only good thing about the programme. I only watch it to see him giving something a good wellying, and for the chance of a glimpse of VBH in leathers :drool:

Don't get me started on that John Bentley character they sometimes have on there (often described as their "resident boffin" or something) - he's an absolute beef smoker :keule:

The show is total pants. Lets face it, who gives a ***** about how well a car power slides, or which is better on the track. If i want a track car i will buy a lotus exige of something like that. As for the presenters they are aweful, especially VBH who thinks she is the dogs knackers...

Fifth Gear is complete ******.He is a decent presenter on soccer am but looks a **** on fifth gear.

Stopped watching a while back , only thing worth watch was vicky as eye cansy (and tallent) and tiff for throwing the cars about BUT the format is now so bad its not worth watching or wasting my time with it !

Watched it for the first time in a long while the other night, utter knobcheese. Thought the bit with the TT and Z4 proved aboslutely naff all apart from the fact that quattro's the mutts. And the TT's a much better looking car.

I only watch 5th Gear for VBH, other than that the show is crap. Their review of cars is a load of ********.

The worst i seen was the RS4 vs the M3, the review was basically how good can we get them to power slide. Its like nah not interested in that I want to know how they "go" and what is the best. Not the best at power sliding. I could see 5th gear getting the chop soon.

even though she is a tubby lesbo? lol

i havent watched it in years - lost interest with their crappy car tests and tricks

bring back top gear asap!!