It's finally arrived.

S

StevieS3

Well after 118 days it's finally here. Here is a few snaps from today. In love already.

Went out for a quick run to just to test things out

Reactions: AMB A3, AL_B, Jassi and 12 others
Excellent car and excellent choice of colour! :)

Reactions: StevieS3
Are the silver wing mirrors standard ?. I think the carbon ones I have seen on here would suit a black car better(personal taste!)

Lovely car, congrats

I did think about having the mirrors in body colour but like how they stand out a bit being silver and also the fact it makes it more of an S3 with the silver.

Reactions: Bittern
Lovely looking S3 mate,...................can just about see it in the outside shots!!

Reactions: Jassyo06 and StevieS3
very nice,You have to have silver mirrors on an S3 .. Where about are you , wheres the fog !

Must be Dorset or somewhere south? Was thick fog everywhere this morning

very nice,You have to have silver mirrors on an S3 .. Where about are you , wheres the fog !

Scotland, little place called Cairn o mount. Brilliant road to give it a quick blast but up the top was covered in fog.

Reactions: Simon L
Off to its bed for the night, just putting together a plan to attack it with detailing gear when I can. It's gona be a big one

Reactions: Scottyg, Simon L, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
That looks stunning. I always thought the three door looked better than either the SB or saloon.
Nice to see one that's not Spangle Blue, I'd begun to think they did any other colour.

Just a note though I'd be wary about showing registration numbers. Just my opinion of course

Reactions: Simon L
Very nice , I used to stay on Deeside ... I am flying down to Aberdeen tomorrow was hoping the fog was further afield !