Just about to order

Bks

Reaction score
hello everyone,

Just about to order a new a4 avant (I think)
Been offered a 2.0tdi Quattro stronic a4 avant sline in glacier white.
Tech pack, sound and vision pack, comfort and sound pack, virtual cockpit, heated seat. Electric folding mirrors,leather interior, flat bottom steering wheel and 19inch v spokes. I have been told by the dealer this will be ready to pick up within the week so very tempted. Not had a test drive but having the same engine in my last 2 audis I feel like I know what I'm going to get plus having sat in one the quality of the interior is second to none and a huge step forward from the my current A6
They have discounted by £6725, do you think there is much more they could do? I've tried but they are standing firm. Just feel I need something extra yet before agreeing!

Just shy of 15%, list price is £45200. Thats includes the dealer contribution of £2500. Finance is at 3.9%.

The same discount I got in going through carwow so I think you'll be hard pressed to obtain any more. You might try another tack and see what freebies they can give with the car...

Reactions: Brasso
I've priced up a saloon A4 through CarWow and getting a similar offer. £43k spec at £36.6k with the Audi deposit contribution.

Just not sure I want to be paying over £436pm for 3.5 years, don't want to make the deposit too high but equally there's no extras I'm happy to give up! :/

Its a decent discount on what is presumably a cancelled order, I'd maybe suggest to the dealer that as its not your ideal spec or colour etc. and as you're picking up someone else's chosen options what could they do aside from a further discount to sweeten the deal? Maybe a couple of free services and full tank of fuel etc?

So i just called one of the other dealers and got taking about an s4 avant, they can do that with the same deposit for only £12 more per month over the 4 years
Ibis white
5 spoke v designs
light and vision pack
flat bottom steering wheel.

But will have to be ordered rather than one available now,

Now thats thrown me, running cost will be more but may well be worth it

Reactions: Thundercliffe81 and Brasso
Ammunition to go back to first dealer to get a better deal!

So i just called one of the other dealers and got taking about an s4 avant, they can do that with the same deposit for only £12 more per month over the 4 years
Ibis white
5 spoke v designs
light and vision pack
flat bottom steering wheel.

But will have to be ordered rather than one available now,

Now thats thrown me, running cost will be more but may well be worth it

There's no question here. £12pm extra for a far better machine. You will not regret it.

What deposit/monthlies/mileage/term are they offering for the S4 if you don't mind me asking? My current S4 (last of the b8.5's) is on a great deal, but the new tech/interior etc are really tempting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What deposit/monthlies/mileage/term are they offering for the S4 if you don't mind me asking? My current S4 (last of the b8.5's) is on a great deal, but the new tech/interior etc are really tempting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great car. Same as mine.

Got a really good deal last time but I get a sizeable discount. I've returned, as promised, to my dealer and got another good deal. If you scroll down the topics on the B9 forums here, there's a couple of good S4 threads that will answer your questions.

I was gonna go B8 RS4 but the APR was stupid and the B9 tech/new chassis just sold it for me.

The s4 avant is based on my putting down4.5k. Monthly it is £449 over 4 years 10000 miles.
Light and vision pack
19s
Flat bottom steering wheel.

They may have a build week slot available to change for December so a bit of a wait compared to the A4, however I'm tempted to add metallic paint and privacy glass and just add this to the deposit amount.
Rough estimate is running costs will avarage £900 more a year.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
The s4 avant is based on my putting down4.5k. Monthly it is £449 over 4 years 10000 miles.
Light and vision pack
19s

They may have a build week slot available to change for December so a bit of a wait compared to the A4, however I'm tempted to add metallic paint and privacy glass and just add this to the deposit amount.

The S4 isn't a car you buy with a frugal mind. The RS4 is the ultimate heart over head choice if you ha e the dosh but the S4 is a surprising performance package. It'll be more expensive but, not as expensive as it could be for that performance. Metallic paint and privacy glass will definitely give the look it should have. I didn't want the acoustic glass on front windows though so I've opted to have the rear tinted in house on delivery. Just an option as it will save you a bit of money and boost the interior engine/exhaust sound.

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/ordered-s4-avant.292274/

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/b9-s4-info-thread.253014/

Info and specs here.

Light and vision pack
19s

And the wait is worth it. The sake of a few months really shouldn't impact on something you'll have 3-4 years.

The S4 isn't a car you buy with a frugal mind. The RS4 is the ultimate heart over head choice if you ha e the dosh but the S4 is a surprising performance package. It'll be more expensive but, not as expensive as it could be for that performance. Metallic paint and privacy glass will definitely give the look it should have. I didn't want the acoustic glass on front windows though so I've opted to have the rear tinted in house on delivery. Just an option as it will save you a bit of money and boost the interior engine/exhaust sound.

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/ordered-s4-avant.292274/

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/b9-s4-info-thread.253014/

Info and specs here.
Youcan now order the A4 with out the acoustic glass but with the privacy £250....

Youcan now order the A4 with out the acoustic glass but with the privacy £250....

Only the A4 though, not the S4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't see that in the latest brochure that's just been released, they've dropped any reference to a heated windscreen though...

I can't see that in the latest brochure that's just been released, they've dropped any reference to a heated windscreen though...

I ordered an A4 a couple of weeks ago with the privacy glass but the option price on the order form was £250. I thought this was an error as on the online configurator the privacy option was £450, this maybe explains why the quote the dealer generated was only £250 for the privacy glass.

Well its not in the configurator or the most recent brochure and my order made no mention of this so someone is telling porky's. Perhaps you are getting a aftermarket tint...

Well its not in the configurator or the most recent brochure and my order made no mention of this so someone is telling porky's. Perhaps you are getting a aftermarket tint...

It was in the last brochure I downloaded, not in the latest one as you say.
30252f8826faea7dd240542fdaf355d4.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have also added a new package the extended black styling pack, looks amazing value!

Attachments

• IMG_3470.PNG
    IMG_3470.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 141
Just checked. Answers my own question. Not on S4. TBH, I'm getting the wing mirrors wrapped in carbon fibre. I have the B8.5 black edition and it really suits it but, this B9 just looks so crisp and more aggressive with the aluminium trim.

Neither is just the privacy glass without acoustic in the edition 1.0 12/15 2016 model year brochure...

hello everyone,

Just about to order a new a4 avant (I think)
Been offered a 2.0tdi Quattro stronic a4 avant sline in glacier white.
Tech pack, sound and vision pack, comfort and sound pack, virtual cockpit, heated seat. Electric folding mirrors,leather interior, flat bottom steering wheel and 19inch v spokes. I have been told by the dealer this will be ready to pick up within the week so very tempted. Not had a test drive but having the same engine in my last 2 audis I feel like I know what I'm going to get plus having sat in one the quality of the interior is second to none and a huge step forward from the my current A6
They have discounted by £6725, do you think there is much more they could do? I've tried but they are standing firm. Just feel I need something extra yet before agreeing!

I got £6300 discount on a lesser spec.